Target Black Friday Ad: 40 Inch Westinghouse 1080p LCD HDTV?

Retailers traditionally offer deep discounts on the day after Thanksgiving (Nov. 26), better known as Black Friday, the unofficial start of the holiday shopping season.
A website has scanned and posted the Black Friday ad of Target, and it includes a nice HDTV deal, a 40-inch 1080p HDTV for $298.

It's just what I was looking for. I was waiting to buy my new 40 inch HDTV on Black Friday, since I knew I was going to be able to buy it at a huge discount.

What other deals is Target going to offer on Black Friday?

asked by Melany in Personal Finance | 3977 views | 11-12-2010 at 12:14 AM

Several reports have shown what appears to be Target Black Friday 2010 ads ahead of the busiest shopping day of the year. Several retailers have reportedly had their circulars leaked through various Internet portals giving those shoppers a preview of special sales.

As it did last year, Target is offering a 46-inch Apex HDTV for $449, a free $10 Target card for shoppers who spend at least $100 that day, and a number of small appliances for $3. For example: a Chefmate 2-Slice sandwich-maker will sell for $3. So will a Chefmate 5-speed hand mixer and a 2-slice toaster.

Also in the black friday ad from Target: a Wii Fit bundle that includes the Wii Fit balance board and Wii Fit Plus game for $67; TomTom GPS XL335T with lifetime traffic updates for $79; 8GB iPod Touch with a $30 gift card for $225; Sony wireless Blu-Ray player for $99; 4GB Xbox 360 game system for $200 with a $50 gift card; DVDs for $4; and 50% off on select toys and children's winter clothing priced at $5.

Companies traditionally keep sales close to their chests because of competition, so the retailer wouldn't confirm the deals, something shoppers at Target said they certainly understand.

Online, Target is trying to move Cyber Monday (the Monday after the Thanksgiving weekend) to turkey day itself. Its Thanksgiving Day Online-Only sale will feature 50% off electronics items like cameras, TVs, a Blu-ray player and video game console, with free shipping on any Barbie item purchased.

answered by Bree | 11-12-2010 at 12:16 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.