Kieron Williamson Paintings For Sale?

Kieron Williamson is an 8-year-old boy who is an artistic genius. He just sold a painting dubbed "Mini Monet" for $235,804 at Picturecraft Gallery in Holt, UK.
Kieron Williamson paints since he's 5 and has become one of the most collectible artists currently exhibiting worldwide.
Where can I find Kieron Williamson's paintings for sale? Does Kieron have some sort of online gallery where he sells his paintings?

asked by Norman in Art | 15241 views | 08-13-2010 at 07:38 PM

Kieron Williamson sells his paintings at art exhibitions. At Kieron's last exhibition in his home-town of Holt on 30 July 2010, art buyers from across the world camped outside of Picturecraft Gallery to be first in line to snap up his 33-strong collection featuring Norfolk landscapes, worldwide cityscapes and other watercolours.

He doesn't sell his paintings online.

Some of Kieron Williamson's paintings.

Kieron Williamson's painting-1

Kieron Williamson's painting-2

Kieron Williamson's painting-3

Kieron Williamson is taking the world by storm, his gorgeous paintings look like they’ve been created by someone far beyond his years.
His parents, who are not art-inclined, said their son simply asked for pencils and paper when they were on vacation three years ago. Kieron Williamson started to work on amazing paintings and he surprised everyone.
At the moment, Kieron Williamson is looking forward to the start of the school year in September, when exhibitions and interviews will be replaced by homework and normal childhood routines.

answered by Martha | 08-13-2010 at 07:43 PM

Mr. Mark Majdosz
If you are looking to buy Kieron Williamson art, I recently attended one of his shows in Holt, England this past July and am considering selling some of it. I have original oils and signed prints from a small series of 5 re-prints. If you are interested in purchasing, please contact me.

answered by Guest | 10-15-2010 at 04:41 PM

Hi there,
I own some Kieron Williamson paintings. And I would like to sell them to someone who's interested in buying them. Contact me if you want to buy one of Kieron Williamson's paintings.

answered by Guest | 08-19-2011 at 04:10 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.