UFO Over Chinese Airport 2010 VIDEO?

A Chinese airport was closed after this mysterious object was spotted in the sky.
I think this is the first UFO sighting in 2010.

Arcing over Zhejiang's provincial capital Hangzhou, the UFO appeared to glow with an eerie white light and left a bright trail in its wake.
Some media have speculated the UFO might be a private aircraft, based on the increasing number of privately-owned aircraft in Zhejiang province but have you see the video of the UFO?

That thing didn't move like a plane or any human created thing, in the video, the way the UFO moves is perplexing.
Have you seen the video of the UFO over the Chinese airport? What do you think about it?

asked by Nina in Paranormal Phenomena | 4711 views | 07-15-2010 at 04:06 PM

A staff member at Xiaoshan Airport in Hangzhou said a twinkling object was first spotted over the city's sky around 8:30 pm on Wednesday. However, the object did not show up on the airport's radar.

This is one of the best pictures taken of the UFO over China.

UFO Over Chinese Airport 2010

I can't find the video of the UFO online, I saw it on TV but for some reason there is no video on the web. Only thing I could find was this.

Some have theorized the UFO over China was a private jet (Hangzhou serves as an easy tourist destination to rich folks from Zhejiang and Jiangsu), others say it was a piece of rocket debris, and at least one official has said it has a "military connection" - which is why more details of the incident can not be divulged.

This is certainly not the first time an unexplained object has been observed in China. In July 2009, during the viewing of a solar eclipse in China, scientists at the Purple Mountain Astronomical Observatory in Nanjing filmed 40 minutes of a UFO reportedly near the sun. No definitive explanation of the event has emerged.

answered by Bradley | 07-15-2010 at 04:06 PM

Why cant we find the video any more? The videos were up the first day and now they are gone, just photos.

answered by Guest | 01-11-2011 at 02:29 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.