Chupacabra Pictures Texas 2010?

The legendary chupacabra -- the goat-sucker animal once believed to roam in Miami-Dade -- has been seen again in 2010, this time in Texas. And there are several pictures of it.

I am fascinated by mythical creatures such as Sasquatch and the Chupacabra, so it always peaks my interest when I see something in the mainstream media about these creatures.

A Texas farmer believes he’s shot one of the elusive and legendary blood-sucking creatures known as chupacabra. He took photos of the beast.
Where can I see the pictures of the dead Chupacabra in Texas (from 2010)?

asked by Olsen in Paranormal Phenomena | 4811 views | 07-14-2010 at 06:36 PM

Two strange, coyote-like creatures have been killed with in 10 miles of each other, and locals say the animals could be chupacabras.

A rancher in Hood County, Texas, killed one of the evil looking canines that some say look a lot like the mysterious Chupacabra and took pictures of it.
David Hewitt says he saw the creature getting close to his cattle. So he shot it, recalling:

“I had no idea what it could be. From a distance, he looked like a hairless chihuahua, only much bigger. From all indications, it seemed to be a chupacabra… The claws, toenails, nothing like I’ve seen on a coyote. Skinny, pointed tail; sure looks like a possum to me. Never seen any kind of animal that doesn’t have hair on it.”

This are the pictures of the Chupacabra killed in Texas.

Chupacabra Texas

Chupacabra Texas goat

Sightings are becoming common in Texas, but often they turn out to be something else. Still, the creatures are getting plenty of attention.

answered by Moon | 07-14-2010 at 06:38 PM

There have been several sightings of the chupacabra over the years, primarily in South Texas Brush Country.
The animal DNA is being studied is being tested at Texas A&M University. I guess we will find out soon if the creature is really a chupacabras.

I personally think this is not the chupacabras, this is just a dog or a coyote.
When they find a creature that walks in two legs, that has a tale and awful teeth, then I'll believe they found the chupacabras.

answered by Mya | 07-14-2010 at 10:39 PM

chupacabra
The Chupacabra is definitely real.

answered by shayla | 12-17-2010 at 06:44 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.