Octopus Paul Soccer Predictions?

Can you believe the Octopus Paul and his soccer predictions?
He predicted each one of Germany's soccer matches, even the last match that caused the elimination from the World Cup.
Octopus Paul must have some sort of power to see the future. And I'm so impressed by the way the octopus makes his soccer predictions, he chooses a mussel from a box that is labeled with a flag of a determined country.

I hope they let Octopus Paul pick the winner for the World Cup final.
What do you think his prediction will be for the final?

asked by Boris in Soccer | 5368 views | 07-08-2010 at 05:03 AM

I hope he pick Holland this time.

It's incredible. Octopus Paul is from England, he was hatched at the Sea Life Park in Weymouth and has correctly predicted all of Germany's World Cup results including the 1-0 defeat against Spain. He predicted Germany's wins against England and Argentina, and even Serbia's defeat of Germany in the group stage.

Still, Octopus Paul sometimes makes mistakes in his soccer predictions.

His most famous mistake was when he wrongly picked Germany over Spain in the 2008 European Championship. Spain won 1-0. So at least he learns from his mistakes.

Now with Germany to take on the Uruguay for the third place in this year's World Cup on Saturday, all eyes will be on Paul yet again. Germany had finished in third place when they had hosted the 2006 World Cup and it will be interesting to see whether they can hold on to that position against Uruguay on Saturday.

answered by Control | 07-08-2010 at 05:05 AM

I am amazed at how bored people have become. To use an octopus' appetite to predict the outcome of soccer matches.
So this octopus chooses the mussel sitting inside the container with the country flag? And this means that country will win the match?

Isn't that a bit ridiculous? I know he has been right in the World Cup but that could be just a coincidence.

answered by Ralph | 07-08-2010 at 05:07 PM

Octopus Paul
Yah. Its amazing how people can turn their attention to an animal to give guidance. Soccer is a game of chance. Soccer is about finding a loop hole and score. The poor octopus is hungry and can smell food. Do not make it your God......its sinful! God created man above animals!
Free the poor animal to freedom.

answered by Collina | 07-09-2010 at 03:53 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.