My boyfriend drank 2 cans of four loko and we were going to the dance, I was driving to the dance & we were talking when all of a sudden,my boyfriend stops talking & when i look at him,he was sound asleep,so i got to the dance & i was trying to wake him up & he swung one hand & hit me in the face, i tried one more time to wake him up talking to him sweet & nice and he started to snore,so i drove back to our house,but i had to get his brother to take him out of the car,& put him to bed.

answered by Guest | 12-31-2010 at 10:45 AM

You people need to chill I've had 4 four lokos and felt good. Its more like a pre drink to a night of drinking because it makes you feel pumped and buzzed at the same time. so f*** all you dramatic bitches, if you can't handle your alcohol don't f****** drink.

answered by danika | 01-03-2011 at 07:58 PM

The other night me and a friend purchased a grape loko for me and a orange loko for him. He is 17 and weighs 135. Again small for his age. We both drank ours. Just 1 can. Things get pretty crazy and fun. I didn't throw up. No hangover. No pooping. Nothing. Just another day ahead of me. But damn are 4 lokos good. The after taste is a little bad but Its worth it. Funnest night of my life. 4 lokos are the s***!!

answered by Guest | 01-05-2011 at 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The reason your son passed out is because he probably did take some amphetamines, at tricked you into believing that it was the drink. Also your son is not even old enough to drink so he should not be doing it in the first place. The only side effects from 4-lokos are gonna make u sit on the toilet for a couple of hours the next day if u have to many.
OK sir/ma'am your stupid age doesn't matter you can be 16 and fully developed or 23 and underdeveloped but drinking is still bad only thing that separates it is a f***** card.

answered by Guest | 01-06-2011 at 05:21 PM

Quote:
Look, people, four locos are the ****!
Hey um you sound like a pretty awesome guy i would totally like ta met you.

answered by Guest | 01-09-2011 at 08:41 PM

Last weekend I had 3 of them, I felt amazing and didn't remember anything until the next morning when i woke up and my entire family was dead and the blood trail led to me

answered by Guest | 01-10-2011 at 02:02 PM

I think it effects everyone differently and you shouldn't be judging other people because of there experiences. Not everyone is the same, for me I drank and entire four loko tonight but I'm very drunk but I'm not nauseous or anything I think everyone needs to calm down and stop being rude to other peoples comments everyone is different so shut up and go waste your time somewhere else instead of judging other peoples comments.

answered by Guest | 01-19-2011 at 05:57 AM

Those of you who are (lying about) having had 3-4 of these drinks, say hi to my son when you see him. He's in heaven, after having had three of these.

Arguments against 4Loko: too much alcohol, too much energy drink, too much WORMWOOD! Causes heart palpitations, shortness of breath, uncharacteristic behavior, and death.

Arguments in favor: Chill out, I'm 16 and drink 4 a night, be responsible, stop at one, etc.

Do your research, make up your own mind, but remember this: although you don't know them, PEOPLE HAVE DIED AS A RESULT OF THIS STUFF. Just because you haven't had a reaction yet doesn't mean you won't.

Oh, and all of you 16 year olds supporting drinking this stuff? Yeah, it's marketed towards your demographic, even though you are 5 years away from drinking it legally. If you want your arguments to be taken seriously, make sure you are coming from a place of validity.

answered by Guest | 02-03-2011 at 08:49 PM

I don't see why people are being such b******* about drinking a loko. Bottom line is who cares if someone drinks them its there decision all i know is that its Friday and I'm getting loked for sure. Its f******* they took them off the shelves but I got my ways to get them.

answered by Guest | 02-04-2011 at 04:50 PM

After reading the post of people that brag about drinking 4 loko I know some people have raised some dumb and ignorant children. Be it college students 15, 16 year olds.

Drinking cocktails made of alcohol and caffeine is like playing Russian Roulette. Each and every person that has bragged about taking this risk must have IQ's of a 4 year old child. Both alcohol and caffeine affects the heart and brain.

I would suggest the very next time you decide to drink these concoctions that you go ahead and tell your mama's to get her black dress ready, and tell your dad to get out his best suit and shine his shoes. Because sooner or later you will be crapping out or end up in a mental ward trying to put your whole foot down your throat.

I am a medical professional and I see young people leaving with sheets over their faces or being held down by guards to be given anti-psychotic injections to regain their sanity. Tell your parents they deserve awards for parent of the year for raising children that have no brains and do everything that their friends do.

answered by Guest | 02-09-2011 at 10:11 PM

Quote:
Oh, and all of you 16 year olds supporting drinking this stuff? Yeah, it's marketed towards your demographic, even though you are 5 years away from drinking it legally. If you want your arguments to be taken seriously, make sure you are coming from a place of validity.
GIVE IT UP! If you're going to make up lies, at least get your facts straight. Four Loko NEVER had wormwood oil in. You're thinking of Four Max from a couple years ago. That stuff had less alcohol. Nobody has ever dies from just drinking a Four Loko. There have been deaths from people who drove drunk on Four Loko into a tree and who binge drank all night drinking Four Loko, beers, Vodka, Rum and doing drugs. Those people were going to die anyway and did the world a favor.

answered by Guest | 02-10-2011 at 01:20 PM

Quote:
I don't see why people are being such b******* about drinking a loko. Bottom line is who cares if someone drinks them its there decision all i know is that its Friday and I'm getting loked for sure. Its f******* they took them off the shelves but I got my ways to get them.
Four Lokos are back on the shelves now everywhere. No more energy drink ingredients but still 12% alcohol. There was such a little amount of energy drink stuff in Four Loko, I seriously cannot even tell the difference between the old and the new. Same drink, same effect, drink up my friends.

answered by Guest | 02-10-2011 at 01:21 PM

We're definitely making a mark on caffeine-alcohol drinks in this related, unfortunately we've become the guinea pigs... 4Lokos are definitely proven to be dangerous... only a year later after research, i decided to definitely not drink them anymore.

I drank them for a year straight, not every weekend, but colleges had just started finding them at gas stations, and they were cheap so we started buying them. I can tell you that there's many times where people would be like "Do you remember doing that?" and I'd be like "What? Oh man, no i had no idea... wtf did i do that??"

Definitely caused hallucinations, dizziness (like beer) and a horrible deep stomach ache the next morning with a dangerous hangover. Nights were always good though. 3 college guys actually invented this product, no doubt... I remember when we used to get them for $1.49... now they're $2.65!

Definitely would not recommend to anyone anymore. I had no clue about these things last year, but damn did we have some good parties and good times. Plain & simple, the guys who run this drink are being shut down all together soon, its best to stop drinking them.

You know those commercials that go something like "Have you experienced an injury related to this product? Well you could be entitled to millions!".... soon to be 4Loko on TV.

answered by Guest | 02-19-2011 at 12:23 AM

I drank half of a fruit punch loko and I was super drunk. It wore off and I drank the other half and the next day (which is today) I have the worst WORST stomach pains, I randomly get nauseas, no headache, I have gas and I keep having to s***. All day. It's officially been 24 hrs since I drank it. Never again.

answered by Guest | 02-21-2011 at 05:37 AM

Hey guys,
i posted a post previously on this site located on page 2. about how i enjoyed the lemonade flavor and use it as a pregame with various reasons as to why it could be a problem for young adults who do not know their drinking limits..
- i decided to lay off the drinking for the new year and haven't been drinking much at all this new year.
- i drank one four loko and had some shots and beers at the bar last Thursday night. i drank my usually amount, nothing to get completely hammered. but the four loko had a different effect.
- when i say i completely blacked out for an hour and a half and have no recollection of at least half my night at the bar i am 100 % serious. my friend had to tell my a majority of things that occurred.
worst part is that i was talking to a really hot girl for a half hour and have zero recollection of who she was or what she looked like and i'll most likely never meet her again haha.
i woke up with a killer hang over and felt weird as if my night out with my friends had ended early, when in reality i was at the bar til 2 AM and could not remember much at all.
- I'm done with four loko after that night. it is a good pregame but its not worth blacking out and missing out on moments or in this case people that could be remembered.

answered by That College Guy | 02-21-2011 at 11:31 AM

4loko O.G
I've been drinking lokoz a long time. Was pissed wen they took them off the market, but came back only if they agreed to take out the caffeine. They're not the same but I must say they're better now. You don't get that rush but they still get you ripped. So to all you babies that complained about taking them off the market, they did. But they're baaaaaack! Lol

answered by Guest | 02-24-2011 at 10:18 PM

Man 4 lokos is the s*** if all you can't handle it, don't even drink it, like that one guy complaining about a chest pain, you need to stop smoking that thing you're on, 4 lokos just make me relax and get me in a good mood.

answered by Guest | 03-28-2011 at 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by That College Guy View Post
I'm done with four loko after that night. it is a good pregame but its not worth blacking out and missing out on moments or in this case people that could be remembered.
You combined Four Loko with "some shot" and "beers" and your blame Four Loko for blacking out. Wow, what a brain surgeon. Brain surgeon meet Uncle Darwin.

answered by Guest | 04-12-2011 at 03:03 AM

Quote:
Stay away from this drink - my 20year old son ended up in the hospital after drinking 2 cans.
Your son was on other drugs aka adderall. That's why he got so sick.

answered by Guest | 04-27-2011 at 05:26 AM

S*** might be poisonous i don't know. I've been done my share of drinking but when I had my first 4loko last weekend holy s**t I was on a different level. I puked a bloody mess it was kinda scary but hey f**k it right?

answered by Guest | 05-01-2011 at 01:38 AM

I drank one last night... well. All I can say is it's delicious. We had a messed up time. It was awkward but it was fun. Hahahah, good stuff, try it.

answered by Guest | 05-09-2011 at 01:12 AM

in my oppinion
I have drinked four LOKO several times, it could have some really BAD effects on you it all depends on how much your use to it, how your body is how much you drank and other stuff . but like I experienced some really bad stuff with it once i thought one of my friends DIED b.c of it , it was impossible to wake him up and i couldn't feel him breathing nor his heart after he finally got up he fell right back down I'm glad at the end he was good but after that im just done with it. not worth it.

answered by Guest | 05-13-2011 at 07:02 AM

YOU'RE ******* STUPID.
To the person who is obviously clueless about what their son is doing, GET A ******* CLUE.

Maybe you should check on your son before you judge a product on what he "says" he does. Damn, you need a Four Loko worse than anyone I know.

answered by FourLokoLovers | 05-27-2011 at 11:03 PM

loko!
Quote:
Has anyone experienced chest pains from the 4 lokos?
I had bad chest pains after a can, that didn't stop me from dancing and running around, i had soo much energy, it's not too bad of a drink. I tried it again and it did hurt at all, thee first time i think i drunk it way too fast. But other than that its a really good party drink and so are plain old vodka shots.

answered by Guest | 05-31-2011 at 10:15 PM

I don't know what you guys complain about. The next day it makes you feel a little dizzy and with a headache. But after a couple of hours, you feel just as everyday.

answered by Guest | 06-07-2011 at 11:17 PM

Seriously?
Four Loko is perhaps the best drink on the market. Makes me feel energized, sentimental and wide awake and I'm able to function properly, and feel happy, simultaneously. So to all the people who are scared of it... you're exaggerating.

answered by Christian Leto | 06-20-2011 at 11:42 PM

I am 23 years old and I have kids. So I'm still young and know what its like to want to drink. I think that this ladies' son probably did lie and take something else but also its not her fault that hes drinking at 2o. Everyone I know drinks before the legal age. I drank a four loko and my heart felt like it was speeding but my dad drinks them all the time and hes fine. Personally I don't like them but if it mixes well with you then drink on. Any alcoholic beverage can do something different to someones body. It just depends on who you are. Everyone has their limits. People need to figure out what they are.

answered by Guest | 07-20-2011 at 09:39 PM

F*** fourloko
Are you guys insane? This crap is SO bad for you. I used to drink these all the time, so I know it's efficiency, I know the taste is good, I know all of it. I also know that I've been having crazy anxiety attacks, my tongue is SO raw that I can't even swallow, I've been extremely bi polar. So I stop drinking it for a week, and my tongue is back to normal, My anxiety attacks have slowed, and so has my mood swings. I have NEVER done any kind of drug, It's these drinks. They shouldn't be banned, They just need to fix whatever the problem is in these drinks.

answered by Guest | 08-02-2011 at 06:44 PM

Quote:
It should be pulled off the market everywhere. Anyone who compares FOUR LOKO to drinking beer is sadly misinformed.
LOL at your son blaming the amphetamines on the 4loko. As if you bought that.
You know it's not true.

answered by Guest | 08-03-2011 at 02:53 PM

Side effects? The only thing I've learned from reading this post is that I am happy I stayed in High School.

answered by Guest | 08-12-2011 at 07:41 AM

I think it all depends on the person I drank 4 4locos last night and I'm alive, it is true that I don't feel so good right now but it's all good.

answered by Guest | 08-15-2011 at 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
Man you all need to stop crying i had 3 whole cans last night and besides the fact i didn't sleep last night there was nothing wrong with me.
Stop crying??? I JUST lost my FAVORITE cousin at the age of 22 because of this drink. Well how lucky and fortunate for you that the drink has no effect. Don't be rude to others who are making ER visits and trying to make it to FUNERALS on time...you need to watch what you say. People out here are hurting.

answered by Guest | 09-14-2011 at 06:54 PM

I drank 4lokos four days straight but like 2 a day and after I just feel like I'm having a hard time breathing and my heart hurts like I get these sharp pains in my heart, I don't know I just hope I'm okay.

answered by Guest | 09-19-2011 at 04:17 AM

This drink has a bad fame, but it is actually harmful when drink in moderation. But I guess that rule applies to any other drink.

answered by Guest | 09-21-2011 at 01:16 PM

Four Loko has had lot of bad publicity from crazy parents who can't educate their sons and daughters. It's just like vodka, if you drink a bit it won't harm you but if you drink a bottle, then you're in trouble.

answered by Guest | 09-27-2011 at 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
Man you all need to stop crying i had 3 whole cans last night and besides the fact i didn't sleep last night there was nothing wrong with me.
Haha, you make it sound like it did nothing to your body, this drink destroys your cells and eats you from inside.

answered by Guest | 10-05-2011 at 09:21 PM

I wanted to try a four Loco but I heard from my friend that is was a very bad idea because of the side effects. So I got on my computer and looked it up. And guess what after everything I decided to go ahead and try. I'm a big drinker but hadn't had a drink in a maybe a couple of months but I have to say I had the punch and it was pretty good. I wouldn't have it on a regular because I don't like the jitters but after one I was good didn't want or need anything else. Everybody reacts differently. I think if you're not too familiar with the drink take it easy and if it's not for you then stop. Don't wait till you have downed a whole can.

answered by Guest | 10-07-2011 at 11:55 PM

I had one for my first time last night. i drank 1 xxx and maybe like half of another one.
it was alright until the morning.
I woke up with an awful hangover, rapid heart beat and mean headache.
Its already 7 PM the next day and my head still throbs a bit and my heart rate IS within normal limits but its on the higher side...equivalent as to when you drink coffee.
I'll probably be completely normal by tomorrow but I'm never gonna buy this again...
I don't know why I listened to my friend. I would rather pay the extra for some vodka and mixer.

answered by Guest | 11-07-2011 at 03:07 AM

Guys stop. Four lokos should be out the market. If you don't like em, than don't buy them. Simple as that. Also, if you're 20 years old and got rushed to the ER because of a loko than you're soft. I'm sorry. And parents if you don't agree.

Enough said. I'm a girl I had a can mixed with beer. I'm still alive. And I understand if you drank like 4loko cans than you probably will pass out. But you're just plain dumb if you had that many. You just don't know how to control yourself.

answered by Guest | 11-12-2011 at 03:13 PM

answer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mina View Post
I have some questions about Four Loko.
Has anyone ever had Four Loko energy alcohol drink? It is a new drink some people say has dangerous side effects.
Does anyone know if the drink Four Loko has high levels of alcohol? What are the side effects of drinking Four Loko?
Yes four loco has from 6 to 12 percent malt liquor alcohol cause alcohol is a depressant and caffeine is a stimulant it makes the alcohol to not take effect until after a while and you become super wasted.

answered by Guest | 11-13-2011 at 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mina View Post
I have some questions about Four Loko.
Has anyone ever had Four Loko energy alcohol drink? It is a new drink some people say has dangerous side effects.
Does anyone know if the drink Four Loko has high levels of alcohol? What are the side effects of drinking Four Loko?
4loko is not very bad unless you have a 0 alcohol tolerance. I drank a full 4 loko yesterday, and besides getting a little drunk, I was fine, I didn't even have a hangover. And by the way, your son did do drugs, that is why they found it in a test, it's not just a mistake, so get your head out of your a**, start being a better parent, and look at what your son is doing.

answered by Guest | 11-14-2011 at 01:17 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.