How funny. To the idiot a few posts above:

Nobody believes your fake stories about having a heart attack. Please leave us alone, we like Four Loko. It has NOTHING to do with you.

answered by Guest | 10-22-2010 at 09:12 PM

drinkkkkkkkkk bitches
4 loks is the sh** Come to wisco we party fur real and don't pass out and blame it on "amphetamines" damn straight CHECK my spelling

MY ANSWER IS CORRECT

answered by Guest | 10-24-2010 at 05:00 AM

I had 3 and i was fine, got the spins in the morning but that's not too bad.... I LOVE 4 LOCO!

answered by Guest | 10-25-2010 at 03:40 PM

It certainly works.

Just remember what goes up must come down.

Epic hangover of the gods.

answered by Guest | 10-25-2010 at 05:58 PM

FOUR LOKO
Four loko is spelled with a k not a c for all of you who say you drink it, and missy who is 12 drinking four loko go read a book your way too young honey. Four Loko is not a bad drink personally I think its good, people who are having problems with four loko thats your own damn fault. If you cant handle it dont drink it!

answered by Guest | 10-25-2010 at 10:51 PM

Quad Loko Challenge
drink four 4loko's in one night. that's the challenge. i do it every year on my birthday and i either get in a fist fight, hook up with an ugly chick, or both. it's probably the best thing in the world.

answered by Guest | 10-26-2010 at 02:05 AM

5 4 lokos
Haha not trying to impress anybody here but I had 5 4 lokos the other day/ night and I'm still alive to talk about it so they can't be that bad. I have all flavors and lemonade is by far the best. I recommend these drinks good for pregames and most places sell them 2 for 5 dollars... Awesome

answered by Guest44 | 10-26-2010 at 03:41 AM

Four Loko Side Effects?
Really who gives a **** how much you drink. i love them but the stupid ass this is that everybody says they are marketed to kids. so get rid of the DO IT. Whats next red bull vodka for little Timmy or RED LINE and vodka for little Janey. I think the thing that is wrong is teaching are kids that drinking is wrong. Educate your kids please and maybe they will drink it and maybe they wont. i guess what i am getting at is that there will always be mixers with alc. So if you stop your kids from this drink what is to stop them from getting a glass filling it have with vodka and half with and energy drink to imitate it. There will always be some new drink just come down and educate you kids on how to drink because its going to happen

answered by Guest | 10-26-2010 at 10:05 AM

dont blame the product
I've posted the same comment on another website and I feel it's appropriate to put it here as well:

Four Loko cannot and should not get banned. It's something that most college kids will actually fight for. I'm not saying that it the best thing in the world either. All I'm saying is that there is no way to get this product off the market. The college students and other people whom enjoy it because of flavor and cheapness are just going to find something else that is basically the same thing. I am currently a junior in college and I drink it before going out. Four Loko is completely fine if you know your individual limits. You only ever hear the "horror" stories about Four Loko. Those stories come from kids who either do not know their limit or decide to exceed it and not care. It's their own fault not the companies or anyone else except for the parents and their responsibility of teaching their children self control which they have obviously failed at. Four Loko is a good tasting drink that is good for a cheap budget and a good time. Maybe parents whom are freaking out about their ADULT children whom have the complete ability to act and think for themselves should back off a little. If you think your kid has an addiction it is more than likely to alcohol itself not this particular product. If you think they have an addiction why are you so much more concerned with the product being banned than with getting your child help?

Don't try to get an entire product banned from everyone who is responsible, has self control and knows their personal limit just because you know someone who is an idiot while using it.

answered by Guest | 10-26-2010 at 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Has anyone experienced chest pains from the 4 lokos?
It is called heartburn.... hahahaha

answered by Guest | 10-26-2010 at 03:44 PM

4 Loko is ALCOHOL..it is SUPPOSED to impair your judgment! Quit f*ckin boo hooin around just because you can't drink it. Everyone in Zanesville drinks 4 Loko and nothing has ever happened like what y'all are saying. Suck it up..or stick to your light beers! PS it does have a WARNING LABEL! READ IT!

answered by ZANESVILLE | 10-26-2010 at 11:39 PM

4 Loko krazy
My friend Gerry age 21 drinks them like crazy he Loki! Loko! I tell him be careful he doesn't listen.. I continue to tell him nit he kept sipping away drinking all flavors.. One night he smoke some cream pie kush.. Drank two four lokos and ended up partying.. My man was out if it ...
Gone ... Didn't remembered anything even the four a** swooping I gave him in FIFA 2011 when he was sober. I drank 2 and **** is crack !

Gerry. Hialeah gardens fl. Dude crazy.

answered by Guest | 10-27-2010 at 02:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
My friend Gerry age 21 drinks them like crazy he Loki! Loko! I tell him be careful he doesn't listen.. I continue to tell him nit he kept sipping away drinking all flavors.. One night he smoke some cream pie kush.. Drank two four lokos and ended up partying.. My man was out if it ...
Gone ... Didn't remembered anything even the four a** swooping I gave him in FIFA 2011 when he was sober. I drank 2 and **** is crack !

Gerry. Hialeah gardens fl. Dude crazy.
Could we get an English translation please ?

answered by RPM | 10-27-2010 at 01:08 PM

???
Four Loko's do not Kill you. The reason every one drinks them is because they are delicious. Me personally, have drank 3 cans in one sitting. They really don't have any side-effects, other than being stuck in the bathroom the next morning. The Caffeine is the only reason people's heart-rate increases tremendously. Your child does not know how to control his liquor. That's a fact, because all the students at my brothers college drink them, like they are beers. None of them have been sent to the Hospital. So i advise the Parents who allow their underage children to drink, to go through some counseling to learn how to tell your child NO. Because you parents are the reason why these drinks are being banned. And i think that is insane, because its not a big deal for LEAGAL drinkers or underage drinkers who know how to control their liquor to buy or drink this drink. Its the teenagers that Don't know how to control themselves. Maybe this drink is just not for you...
See, i am 18 years old, and never have been to the hospital for drinking. i live on my own, and am very responsible. And just drink Four Loko's because they taste good. I don't drink to get "WASTED"

answered by Guest | 10-27-2010 at 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by azalea View Post
I had a can yesterday 7/7/10, then today i vomited the whole f****** day & my stomach hurted & i got hungry, i apparently ate the whole day. it wasn't so great :/ it might taste good, i really don't like the water mellon one, but the punch one is okay. if you cant hang, don't drink, like me! aha ;D
12 years old wtf son?! I'm 18 and yeah i know it's still illegal for me to drink to but i do it, now i actually like joose better than 4lokoz, not really a difference but yeah. i've only had bad experiences from mixing a joose or a loko with other alcohol. I'm not a pro drinker so idk wtf I'm doing. the worst experience i had was wen i drunk a joose and then drunk lots of moonshine and budlight lime beer!!! was the dumbest night of my life! and comical! lmao.

answered by Guest | 10-27-2010 at 10:01 PM

the only thing four lokos does to me is make me go to the bathroom like 5 times the next day! lol but nothing else, just usual hangover symptoms.

answered by Guest | 10-28-2010 at 03:30 AM

The whole drink makes no sense.
Drink a lot of it then get bad caffeine side effects.
It seems to have a lot of sugar, caffeine (leading to loss of fluids in your body)
That = Hangover in a can.
Especially to people are sensitive to caffeine anyways.

But I think the media is blowing it up out of proportions. I bet a lot of these extreme cases are drug related.

answered by Not Loco for the Four | 10-28-2010 at 06:33 PM

Four Loko Side Effects?
Four Loko sounds like a hangover in a can.

Caffeine is bad enough for some people (aka people who are sensitive to caffeine like myself)
The amounts of sugar in it..and you thought malt liquor made you queezy.

If kids wan't to get "effed up"
Just buy liquor.

This whole wired and drunk thing seems pointless.

answered by Guest | 10-28-2010 at 06:39 PM

All four lokos do is get you drunk as hell and you will have that s*** the next morning. THAT'S IT its the new age Cisco don't complain about a grown up drink of you go cry like kid about it afterward

answered by Guest | 10-28-2010 at 08:47 PM

You know, I'm curious why Four Loko gives everyone the craps the next day. Same for me. I've been drinking the REAL Sparks and Sparks Plus for the last 2 years from the 25 cases I bought in Jan 2009. That stuff has all the caffeine, guarana and taurine in it and I don't get the craps from it. Why does Four Loko make you "toilent friendly" ? I don't even get the energy effect from Four Loko that I get from REAL Sparks.

answered by RPM | 10-28-2010 at 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
With four loko, you might think your having fun, but your really not. drink three and blackout.
If you think you are having fun, aren't you really having fun? They are fun, and yeah drinking 3 might black you out, so just have one and enjoy yourself.

answered by Guest | 10-28-2010 at 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
Man you all need to stop crying i had 3 whole cans last night and besides the fact i didn't sleep last night there was nothing wrong with me.
BS!!!!!!!!! unless your like 350 pounds but you'd be in the ER after 3 FOR SURE!

answered by Guest | 10-29-2010 at 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
BS!!!!!!!!! unless your like 350 pounds but you'd be in the ER after 3 FOR SURE!
Wrong !!!!! You would be really drunk but not in the ER, complete BS.

Now, having said that. If you drink 3 Four Lokos in one night, you are an idiot.

answered by Guest | 10-29-2010 at 05:24 PM

would you die
Would you die if you robotripped, huffed duster and drank a four loko?

answered by Guest | 10-29-2010 at 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Stay away from this drink - my 20year old son ended up in the hospital after drinking 2 cans. He had a BAC of .19 and traces of amphetamines in his blood. Keep in mind, This will def. cause you to fail a drug test. He passed out and vomited for 2 hours until I was alerted to the situation and called an ambulance. The doctors told me it was the equivalent of drinking 16 cups of coffee and 8 beers in an hour. We know people who have passed out after only one can. The difference between this drink and a beer is the high caffeine content which is dangerous when mixed with alcohol, and the other ingredients it contains like guarana. tourine,(sp?) and others. It should be pulled off the market everywhere. Anyone who compares FOUR LOKO to drinking beer is sadly misinformed.
The kid had amphetamines in system! You think that was in the drink? Come on your son was off blowing pills and god know what else that's why he went to the hospital not cause he drank a 2 cans of malt liq. Don't be naive. Everyone i know drinks it and is fine, know your limits.

answered by Guest | 10-30-2010 at 06:54 AM

THEY ARE GREAT
I drunk a full bottle of Chardonnay to myself and then drunk two four loko's n i had a great buzzed and was hungover but that's to be expected with how much and the mix of what i drank. These cans are not the horrible things that sum people on this site are trying to make them to be. Again if you can't handle your liquor then don't drink it, I don't drink tequila for a reason and its not for what people are blaming four loko's for. For three dollar a can it's not going have that crazy of stuff in it like any times of drugs or anything.

answered by Guest | 10-31-2010 at 03:35 AM

ha
idk what's up with most of the people commenting on here, but if you can barely drink one four loko, and you need to go to the hospital, then you shouldn't drink at all. you should quit being pussies, and just drink it! it's just alcohol and a little caffeine people. as long as you don't chug them, then i think you'll be fine!

answered by Drunk | 10-31-2010 at 05:00 AM

So i had one of these four loco's last night and i wasn't aware it was also an energy drink (26 year old male 135ish pounds) i cannot drink energy drinks... am i going to die...

answered by Guest | 10-31-2010 at 10:27 PM

**** four lokos
Had 3 maybe a little more. passed out around 8, woke up for hours later at 12, not drunk anymore just extremely sick, could sleep till about 8 am because i was puking for 8 hours straight, anything i put into my body came out 5 minutes later, bad diarrhea, hot flashes face was tingling i thought i had the flu or something

answered by Guest | 10-31-2010 at 10:33 PM

You are an idiot. 3 Four Loko's at 23.5 oz each with more than double the alcohol of your standard beer(which is usually around 5%). So volume wise, you drank 6 beers with more than double the alcohol, or the alcoholic equivalent of 14 beers. You deserve to be messed up. You are an idiot.

answered by Guest | 11-01-2010 at 02:11 AM

Omg! I'm sorry for what happened to your 20yr son....well not that long ago my cousin went to a party and drank 2 four lokos...he almost got lost but made it home and started to throw up a lot!! and then he passed out..my whole family was really scared because his eyes were rolled back and he wouldn't wake up ...so we took him to the ER and the doc said that he was alcohol poisoned..the next morning he had a mean o hangover.. But we thank god that he's okay now and we hope he never drinks that again..and for all of you dumb ass teenagers who think that they are so cool drinking....well ya some stupid kids....please be smart and think about what you guys are doing is stupid...you don't need to drink to have a good time.....

answered by Guest | 11-01-2010 at 07:10 AM

I drank 4 loko two nights ago, I don't drink often but probably a couple times a month and this drink has messed me up like NO other. I drank all of it except the last little bit of it and I don't remember half of my night. I remember going outside, falling on the ground, waking up and wondering why the hell I was on the ground....

Walking inside to 4 of my friends and passing out on the ground. It wasn't like I was completely passed out though, I could hear everything they were saying, telling me to get up, asking me what was wrong.. but it was like I was paralyzed. I couldn't talk or move or do anything. I literally thought I was going to die...

Eventually I came to and worked the energy up to actually stand up, and went to the bathroom and puked for about 2 hours. Among all of the other crazy things my friends told me I was doing (crying, being a complete *****, asking to take me to the hospital) I eventually laid down and passed out. Like I said, that was two nights ago. I don't know if four loko's produce the worst hangovers ever or if I got a concussion or what.... but I couldn't stop getting sick all day yesterday.

I was lightheaded, headaches, puking, tired, I've never in my life felt this miserable. I couldn't even drive home last night I felt so horrible. And it's carried out to today. So, I definitely do not recommend this drink for ANYONE at all. Maybe I'm crazy. I don't know.. but I'd like to think I'm not.

answered by Guest | 11-01-2010 at 04:38 PM

Oh shut up...your LYING! on the way to the emergency room? & have time to update? naaaawww your trying to SCARE people off fourloko ! just stfu because ain nobody wanna hear it, just because you can't handle your liquor don't mean others can't =]

answered by kLove | 11-01-2010 at 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I was lightheaded, headaches, puking, tired, I've never in my life felt this miserable. I couldn't even drive home last night I felt so horrible. And it's carried out to today. So, I definitely do not recommend this drink for ANYONE at all. Maybe I'm crazy. I don't know.. but I'd like to think I'm not.
BS ALERT, BS ALERT, BS ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From drinking LESS than one full Four Loko ? Complete BS, another nanny-state mommy moron trying to get Four Loko banned. Get a life loser, leave us alone.

answered by Guest | 11-01-2010 at 08:06 PM

honestly when i drink one can i just get energetic.not even drunk,2 ill get drunk and then if i drink some alcohol with it i get smacked..just know your limits people.if its your first four loko just take one, don't go all out on your first try

answered by Guest | 11-01-2010 at 09:49 PM

FROM OUR EYES.
Kids are going to party. Kids are going to get messed up. They are going to try different things. unless your kids have a highly limited social life that is. im a senior but i can tell you loads of info. keep your kids educated about it. almost no madder what you do, they will find a way to party. they have to be smart enough to know there limits. and they have to have good friends with them. i have mixed E and jooses and fourlokos, and i have to admit it wasn't too long ago i had to face my limits. i over heated from e at a school dance, and took my shirt off ( it is freezing at about 12 at night in a new york October.) i than downed 2 jooses and eight or so beers in about an hour and twenty minutes at the "after party. needless to say the vomit came in a hour or so. than the shakes and than the grand finally when my body finally got a clue how cold it actually was. my buddys laid me on my side (after cleaning vomit off my entire body,) put space hearters around me put some blankets on me. and took turns watching me. in a few hours i was back up for count hanging out but not drinking again my friends wouldn't let me have another alcoholic drink and they all kept a watch on me.
bottom line is Kids will party they will get drunk, its the people their with that leads to them drinking too much. granted i did drink to much to start. but once they could tell i had to much, i was cut off. your kids friends can make them or break them at the parties. im lucky enough to have good friends. about 20 of them at this party that took care of me, and the other 3 people who got in the same situation after me.

answered by Guest | 11-01-2010 at 11:48 PM

4 lokos
Hey I'm drinking it now and i am a very experienced drinker and i cannot lie just one gets me f***** up. Trust me they are not lying it will f*** you up and specially if you are a young dumb teen trying to get drunk and party watch out cause it will put u on your a**.

answered by jayo 1418 | 11-02-2010 at 12:55 AM

I tried one for the first time around 9pm (est) I'm not a drinker but I still tried it. I seem to just get tipsy by it.
1. Light headed
2. Minor dizziness when I walked.
Other than that I'm in my right mind.
What I don't like is that I'm up 9 hrs later..... lol
Don't think ill be trying this again.
Nothing against the drink just don't like the feeling

answered by Jaye | 11-02-2010 at 10:26 AM

1 2 3 4 Loko on that a**, loko on that a**!

answered by Guest | 11-02-2010 at 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
1 2 3 4 Loko on that a**, loko on that a**!
Radio station stunt, complete BS. Good god you nanny-state morons are stupid.

Now maybe if that 200 lb guy had drank 3 full lokos on an empty stomach quickly and had some mental issues... other than that, complete BS.

answered by Guest | 11-02-2010 at 09:28 PM

they work better if you funnel them. get loko

answered by Guest | 11-03-2010 at 04:50 AM

Lokos Rock
first of ll lokos are the %$^&! i start my day with a loko and slurpee (from 7-11) its the perfect college drink ....if you can't handle it ...%^&*( yourself AND STOP HATING THAT WE ARE GETTING DRUNKER OFF $3 THAN YOU ARE WITH A $25 BOTTLE OF CIROC

answered by HU College Kids | 11-03-2010 at 04:59 AM

Okay so I'm reading all these "STORIES" about 4LOKOS I couldn't help but to laugh at the person who drank HALF a CAN and thought he/she was gonna die get real !

I'm a FEMALE ! My first time drinking 4Lokos was Friday Oct.29.2010 ^ I drank 2 Cans of fruit punch ! And nothing happened I drank another 1 (Grape) Saturday Oct.30 +'& I felt it on Sunday, I drank 2 More w.my girls Monday Nov.1 (Grape +'& Watermelon SUPER YUMMY !) and I did get drunk now i got a pain in my tummy but still it will be gone. I'm not much of a drinker but till 4Lokos is on the shelf I'm drinking it ! FOUR LOKOS ^^^^^^

answered by Guest | 11-03-2010 at 09:41 PM

hello I drink 4 to 5 four lokos in one night and I've never been sick or passed out, no chest pains. I just got drunk and couldn't go to sleep. I'm not saying that there r not other problems with the drink. I know kids should not be drinking it....

answered by Guest | 11-04-2010 at 10:08 PM

listen I weigh 135 and I drink one or one and half. I feel drunk but not completely shitfaced. All you ******* parents do when you ***** about your kids drinking is make yourself look like a complete idiot learn how to watch got kid. Also, there is nothing in this drink that is not legal so all you are doing is ruining it for all us high schoolers who like having fun. I drink every other week and have no chest pains haha. Maybe your daughter should learn how to handle her liquor. I couldn't imagine the world without 4loko. Hit me up if got comments

answered by Paul | 11-05-2010 at 02:56 AM

I think that drinking this product in little amount is not a bad thing. but the only problem is that the younger crowd doesn't realize that it is 12% alcohol mixed with and energy drink so when you drink one can you have already had more then what is in a regular beer, ya know. so when kids are drinking 2 or 3 cans at a time of course your going to see the side affects more then you would with drinking only one can. if you can handle this product thats great for you but for the people who can not i would say to stay away.

I personally dont think the drink should be on the market because drinking one can will give you a good buzz but then the energy drink kicks in and you are feeling ready for another can and so on and so forth that when you are done drinking you have either passed out or something other crazy stuff has happened. ya know. but i believe people should be able to do what they want its there lives i just dont wanna see people getting hurt or sick due to drinking to much of this drink.

answered by Guest | 11-05-2010 at 05:05 AM

Four Loko is BOSS
My girlfriend and I drank 3 four loko each and the only side effect was i had a hard on for 24 hours, but the benefit was that we F***** all night! If you don't know your own limitations then do not drink alcohol! We love it and will keep drinking four loko!

answered by Guest | 11-07-2010 at 02:22 AM

Four loko
I literally had two sips of it and about an hour later my stomach was hurting because I had to s*#t lol but that's about it. I like the drink but of course I would not suggest it for a minor.

answered by PDollie | 11-07-2010 at 02:40 AM

Don't drink this. i had only one can last night and i started beating the f*** out of random people and i still feel drunk..

answered by Guest | 11-07-2010 at 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Don't drink this. i had only one can last night and i started beating the f*** out of random people and i still feel drunk..
BS. F you nanny-state mommies trying to get Four Loko banned.

answered by Guest | 11-08-2010 at 01:49 AM

Hey be careful with those things i thought they were juts the greatest thing ever invented because all i needed was one to get me drunk. but last week i had to be taken to the emergency room due to excruciating pains through out my stomach and chest. it was so bad i could not even walk and barely turn my body. i had to be carried into the emergency room. after hours of pee tests, blood tests and a cat scan, i too like people above learned it was from four lokos! they may taste good, but i don't think it is worth your health! be careful!

answered by Guest | 11-08-2010 at 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Hey be careful with those things i thought they were juts the greatest thing ever invented because all i needed was one to get me drunk. but last week i had to be taken to the emergency room due to excruciating pains through out my stomach and chest. it was so bad i could not even walk and barely turn my body. i had to be carried into the emergency room. after hours of pee tests, blood tests and a cat scan, i too like people above learned it was from four lokos! they may taste good, but i don't think it is worth your health! be careful!
Give me a freaking break ! A cat scan ? Now come on, if you're going to come out here and make up BS stories, at least make them story believable. You drink ONE freaking Four Loko and go to the hospital and have a brain scan ???? BWAHAHA, complete and utter BS !

answered by Guest | 11-08-2010 at 01:13 PM

CHYNA DOLL
I drank four loco and i went to the seven eleven this old lady cut me off on line so i said f**** you cut me
I was def on the four loco, then i crashed when i got home in the bed woke up with the sweating but cold, saying make me some cookies
f**** i was out of my mind
My boyfriend said no more locos for me then i started sniffing his a**, am i a freak or is it just the four loco?
but i love the cranberry lemonade one that's the best lol my boo let me get on last night so i can fall asleep 4 him to sniff my a**

answered by Guest | 11-10-2010 at 01:52 PM

four loko
These stories are funny....there's no way you'd be going to the ER and writing here haha...I've had two back to back and I did not have to go to the hospital...you guys probably have very low tolerance or drink or take something else beside four loko to get to that point

answered by Guest | 11-10-2010 at 09:35 PM

lol
OMG this is so lame.

Parents, first of all....... your children should not be drinking until they are 21...and when they are 21 why do you give a hell what they are drinking. they can make their OWN choices!!!??? hello, that is why it is not legal until you are 21...not 18....21. because your adult enough to make your own decisions. what you need to do instead of putting down great drinks is watch your children and give them some water and gatorade instead!!!

And 12% alcohol? oh noo...what about bottles that are 40% alcohol. Some people can down a whole bottle in one night, and your child is getting sick off of one of these drinks? on top of that....people drink alcohol and energy drinks allllllll the time. they sell it easily at the clubs, or at the store...redbull...3 dollars the same price as a four loko all they have to do is purchase the 10 dollar gallon of vodka as well and they have a four loko....lots of four lokos to be exact! so get over it. this drink is fine being sold in the stores.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH PARTYING UP WITH A FOUR LOKO. if you can't drink, dont drink at all. you can't run with the big dogs kiddos.......stay on the porch!!! with your frightened parents haha. wtf. this is lame.

answered by Guest | 11-10-2010 at 10:47 PM

hahahah some people man. the side effects clearly depend on the person. compared to me and my friend, our side effects are completely different. with me, if i dont eat, then my stomach will be upset, no sicknesses, hangovers, chest pains, etc. When my friend drinks it, she'll try and throw up just because, and wont sleep. The amphetamine thing, clearly your son took amphetamines with them. Four Lokos are a blackout in a can, but the lengths you guys are taking them to are hilarious. Tip: Know what you can handle before you drink. Four Lokos are awesome, but heard they're taking them off the market, bummaaa!

answered by Guest | 11-13-2010 at 12:13 AM

Loca
4 Loco is great. It is just alcohol and energy drink. IF people are going to drink to get drunk, they will figure out a way, you might as well ban ALL alcohol. (so sorry concerned parents but if your children are drinking, it doesn't matter what it is, they will do it and drink as much as they please) People should be aware however that 1 or 2 will do the job, and you must eat and drink water beforehand... just like everyone should when drinking any alcohol. (thats what alcohol does, dehydrates you. duh) Everyone reacts different to it, people who blackout from it probably have Way too much of it, or that is just how their body reacts to alcohol because no alcohol ever made me blackout before and neither does 4 loco. I have actually never throw up from it, and the only hangover I get is a stomach ache which is very mild and only because the sugar/caffeine. (I prefer this to a hangover any day. And the s exual arousal, well this is golden folks, never had better sex before with my bf, it really awakens the passion. (viagra might go out of business hahah jk) but for real it really makes it 10 times better ladies. ALSO its great because you only need to drink a small amount, so you don't need to drink like 6 mixed drinks or beers and get that bloated full feeling. CHEAP Too, aka great b/c this damn economy and since were college students. SO parents and skeptics, sorry but this drink is just a regular drink. People don't have a problem with 4 Loco, they have a problem with SELF CONTROL, and that is a fault of character. leave 4 loco alone and worry about the real problems, the character of our society. It is possible to maintain perfect control, keep a balance, and have a great time. 21 yr old college student, female

answered by Guest101 | 11-13-2010 at 02:55 AM

Smoke a bowl the next day you'll feel fine

answered by Guest | 11-13-2010 at 08:58 PM

4 LOKOS
Yesterday i drank 3 for lokos and today i woke up with mad energy i couldn't stay still i went running and when i came back i was so sick i puked more than 10 times i was so close on calling 911 because i wasn't getting enough air into my lungs and i felt so sick now i'm ok but i still have the side effects i gotta breath extra hard to get air..i hope tomorrow i feel much better..is the last time i drink that...

answered by Guest | 11-14-2010 at 02:07 AM

For the smarty pants
Ok guys...everybody is different...tolerance is different for everybody....you guys feel all bad ass just because can take a few with no side effects, that is just your body..... so dont make feel the others bad....i just drank half a bottle and i feel i should stop, so i just did...and i just read it had caffeine.... next time i will read before buying..I hope i have no side effects for tomorrow because i have to go with my geology class to hike the stupid mountain .. i better be ok.... and yes people just drink whatever u can handle be smart....

answered by Guest | 11-14-2010 at 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Yesterday i drank 3 for lokos and today i woke up with mad energy i couldn't stay still i went running and when i came back i was so sick i puked more than 10 times i was so close on calling 911 because i wasn't getting enough air into my lungs and i felt so sick now i'm ok but i still have the side effects i gotta breath extra hard to get air..i hope tomorrow i feel much better..is the last time i drink that...
You are either completely full of s*** or completely stupid. If you're really that stupid, please drink 10 more and help the planet.

answered by Guest | 11-15-2010 at 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Ok guys...everybody is different...tolerance is different for everybody....you guys feel all bad ass just because can take a few with no side effects, that is just your body..... so dont make feel the others bad....i just drank half a bottle and i feel i should stop, so i just did...and i just read it had caffeine.... next time i will read before buying..I hope i have no side effects for tomorrow because i have to go with my geology class to hike the stupid mountain .. i better be ok.... and yes people just drink whatever u can handle be smart....
You drank half a can and now you're being a complete p***y about it because you discovered it had caffeine in it ? Good god you wuss. You basically just drank 2 beers and a cup of coffee, so what. Grow a pair !

answered by Guest | 11-15-2010 at 05:20 AM

WTF. Consider the fact that when yur at a party, people are handing out drinks all over the place. So when you say you only had 2 drinks like 2 4lokos for example try and remember all the drinks you actually had. Then add it up. As for 4lokos we beer bong that s***.

answered by Guest | 11-16-2010 at 01:14 AM

You are all retards that blame alcohol for this. Drink two bottles of vodka, 6 energy drinks and a cup of coffee. When you crash into a tree or get arrested, blame the energy drinks and coffee. Lets forget the whole I'm drinking alcohol and might get drunk thing.

answered by Guest | 11-16-2010 at 05:55 AM

four loko-side effects
If i had the time or energy to do all the gathering of quotes from people saying how this drink has made them vomit, and or have the runs the whole next day i would..... Its not the amount of alcohol in these that truly worries me its the fact that these drinks have a serious effect on the human digestive system. I used to drink the f*** out of these and my favorite was definitely the fruitpunch..... but after a month of drinking these i most definitely linked these to sever vomiting the next morning... i would stop drinking them and switch to regular beer and be fine.. id do this for a week then id try and drink another and and id end up sick as a dog again the next morning... i know all of our body's are different but take a look through all of these posts an the people who tell of their experience with with four loko mostly all have the story... vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, headache...

i also have a concern on how this s*** is manufactured and how well its quality controlled...

answered by Guest | 11-16-2010 at 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
If i had the time or energy to do all the gathering of quotes from people saying how this drink has made them vomit, and or have the runs the whole next day i would..... Its not the amount of alcohol in these that truly worries me its the fact that these drinks have a serious effect on the human digestive system. I used to drink the f*** out of these and my favorite was definitely the fruitpunch..... but after a month of drinking these i most definitely linked these to sever vomiting the next morning... i would stop drinking them and switch to regular beer and be fine.. id do this for a week then id try and drink another and and id end up sick as a dog again the next morning... i know all of our body's are different but take a look through all of these posts an the people who tell of their experience with with four loko mostly all have the story... vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, headache...

i also have a concern on how this s*** is manufactured and how well its quality controlled...
You bring up an interesting point. The first time I drank one, I had the craps the entire next day. A couple days later, I had another and then just barely had the craps. Now I drink one every couple days and it never affects me that way at all. My system has adapted.

answered by RPM | 11-16-2010 at 07:23 PM

I drink 4 lokos plenty of times & nothing happen to me yet or my sister. we enjoy them all the time. you people are crazy with all these comments. don't y'all think that it would be more dead people in this world from drinking 4 lokos? because i know a lot of people drink them. & i only heard of 2 cases.

answered by Guest | 11-16-2010 at 10:32 PM

4lokos
I'd have to say 4lokos is nasty and ill never try it again. I bought one to be curious (blueberry flavor) and I drink occasionally. I had half the can and I was buzzed, felt very hyper and then like 2 hours later felt like I crashed badly. Its been a day and I am still going to the bathroom and feeling gassy =( smh. Never again.

answered by Guest | 11-17-2010 at 03:07 AM

four lokos
That stuff is awesome..my wife had a can and half and then BANG!! She allowed me to have my way with her like never before..She turned absolutely wild. it was the most incredible sex that I can remember. Only downside was that she also openly admitted some of her fantasies which were a shocking revelation to me.

answered by Guest | 11-18-2010 at 05:58 PM

I'm a college guy and Four Loko is a quick pregame for me. I use it often if there isn't a lot of time to pregame. I only have one can of the Lemonade flavor because I feel it has the least Four Loko after taste and it tastes similar to actual lemonade. I have been drinking it on and off for the past few months and it definitely puts me in the mood to party a little harder. I don't think its a good idea to drink more than one can of Four Loko in one night due to its high caffeine content along with the other energy drink ingredients they put in it. I wouldn't recommend anyone to drink it all night bc it will cause insomnia and it tends to make people intoxicated much quicker than beer or liquor does.

Best advice is to use it as a pregame before you go out and enjoy your night without being completely wired as if your on cocaine. I think a lot of the kids, teenagers, or young adults that have had bad experiences with this product tend to drink more than they can handle because they drink Four Loko as they would a 24 oz can of Bud Light. ( which is the wrong approach) These people that despise Four Loko probably did not drink as responsibly as they should have and they paid the price that night or the morning after. DRINK RESPONSIBLY and enjoy.

answered by Guest | 11-20-2010 at 09:20 AM

I drink 4lokos everyday. You old hags need to chill out your kids are just doing what you were doing at that age. It's a f****** redbull and vodka. Not a crack pipe. It's not for b*tches who can't drink, 4 loko is like going to the bar and ordering a long island ice tea. No s*** your gonna get f***** up. Its people's decisions to drink them, i drank a whole fifth of vodka and almost died once. but I'm the f****** that drank it, just like your 20 year old son, hes just a f**** and can't hang with the real drinks yet, he will get used to it when you stop babying him and let him wipe his own a** alright? 4 lokos are the s***.

answered by i<3 4loko | 11-20-2010 at 04:59 PM

WAtever man bump wat yall say
okay so sum of you say your sun drank four loko an passed out or whatever he could have mixed it with something, um this was my first time drinking four loko an I had about 4 cans I felt really good so there's always something about something, hey I say if you like it it makes you feel good an you had no bad side affects then keep on drinking mane! Not even go lie four loko the best Sh*** i ever tasted, you can read the can yourself it says either 12.9% or 9.9% of alcohol I'm not lien personally i think they just want it off the market because its getting a lot of money an kids can buy it because its soo CHEAP AND VERY VERY DELICIOUS!!

answered by unknown | 11-21-2010 at 01:29 AM

Everyone here has stories and opinions but as far as medical or pharmacological effects no one has said anything. The pharmacological effects of caffeine and ethanol in mammals is as follows:

In small amounts each exhibits its normal effects (caffeine stimulant, ethanol depressant)
In larger amounts the effect of caffeine is reversed and so increases the effects of the ethanol substantially creating far more intoxication than would normally be observed.

These effects are also dependent on the persons tolerance to both caffeine and ethanol, so if you have high tolerance to both you should experience little to no problems, but low tolerance to one or both can have severe effects on the person. These include but are not limited to:

neurological ataxia (loss of motor control), anterograde amnesia (memory loss), passing out, impaired judgment, analgesia (loss of sensation), emesis (vomiting), coma, and death.

If you are wondering where this comes from I am a chemical engineer with a lot of experience in the production and effects of medications. This data is from a pharmacological journal which you can read here: http://www.springerlink.com/content/p6648557rnu70rrr/

The other ingredients are not toxic even in the doses you would get from drinking more than 4 of these.

These are the facts about the effects, make your judgments with this in mind.

As for my personal opinion of if this drink should be legal or not I don't really care as I don't care for it, but I do think people should decide for themselves what they do to themselves. I had my first drink when I was still in elementary school so lets not berate others for such things, most people do not wait till they are 21. Also this will not make you fail a drug test, the mother of the son who had traces of amphetamines in his blood should probably look into that.

answered by Andrew | 11-21-2010 at 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Best advice is to use it as a pregame before you go out and enjoy your night without being completely wired as if your on cocaine. I think a lot of the kids, teenagers, or young adults that have had bad experiences with this product tend to drink more than they can handle because they drink Four Loko as they would a 24 oz can of Bud Light. ( which is the wrong approach) These people that despise Four Loko probably did not drink as responsibly as they should have and they paid the price that night or the morning after. DRINK RESPONSIBLY and enjoy.
Exactly !
One 24 oz can of Bud Light = 3.2 to 5% alcohol, depending on the state.
One 24 oz can of Four Loko = 12% alcohol.
Four Loko is basically the exact same alcohol and volume as a bottle of wine. Would you dink more than one full bottle of wine before going out?

Seriously folks. If you are so stupid as to purchase Four Loko and not comprehend the HUGE lettering of "12% alcohol" and "23.5 oz", then you probably don't need to be living on this planet and using up it's resources.

Lastly, FOUR LOKO LIVES !!! Go check out drinkfour.com. They already have the new reformulated Four Loko shown, new cans. It's the exact same drink(less energy ingredients), exact same can, they just removed the "caffeine guarana taurine" from the labeling on the can. Four Loko will still be found everywhere, still with 12% alcohol, still causing the exact same problems for people who are too stupid to understand what 12% alcohol and 23.5 oz's mean. The nanny-state accomplished pretty much nothing.

answered by Guest | 11-21-2010 at 12:26 PM

I've heard a lot of about four lokos in the past week and after trying one myself today, there's nothing totally wrong with them... I only drank about half, and don't get me wrong, you get drunk off of them, but it's no different from drinking vodka or tequila. I got a little shaky afterward, but I expected that since there is caffeine in it. other than the shaky, you are just drunk... if you hear about throwing up and getting sick over this stuff, it's because those people can't control their intake and just need to cool it. it's like taking 4-6 beers in one can. people need to take responsibility for their actions and stop blaming it on the drink.

answered by Guest | 11-22-2010 at 12:48 AM

4lokos
This drink is amazing, I don't even understand how people can drink two, it does get you smashed in just one drink, or even half a drink if you drink it within 30 minutes (which is easy). I could barely fully drink one because the taste is just so f****** horrible, but it is definitely the cheapest way to get drunk. I haven't had any side effects to it.

answered by Guest | 11-24-2010 at 07:46 AM

I drank two four lokos, I mean I was completely trashed but it was a good experience, i stayed up drinking all night, puked on the bus but i was fine! (: GO FOUR LOKOS!

answered by Guest | 11-27-2010 at 05:54 AM

hmm
Well i think that 4 locos are an amazing drink (: I can hang pretty good, I drank three walking through some haunted trails an we just put them in cups so i got pretty f***** up, then we go to parties and I mean i do get very mean on these drinks but there are many drinks out there that make you that way and I mean anyone that's drunk have the same damn side affects people come on.

You get f***** up you see hot guys or what not a ***** runs her mouth you show her a thing or two... its simple... you'll definitely do s*** you'll regret in the morning so sleep it off till the after noon... life story!!!! S*** HAPPENS okay. an agreed to the girl groin to the ER haha if your gonna make up a story make it realistic hahahahahah... I'll believe it when i see it..

answered by Guest | 11-28-2010 at 03:26 AM

Four looks are good
I'm drinking one now just don't be stupid to drink 3 or 4 in one day just drink it like once or twice a week by far it is a powerful drink you should be over 21 to by this... But they let kids by this in Alabama where I'm at.

answered by Fb. longjamal60@yahoo.com | 11-28-2010 at 05:14 AM

I am so sick of everyone saying they threw up after hardly a can.
they're stomachs probably just couldn't take the percentage of alcohol. same thing would have happened after 1-4 shots. I bet money on that.
IF YOU CANT HANDLE 4 LOKOS PERCENTAGE....DON'T DRINK IT.
DRINK RESPONSIBLY.
derp.

answered by Guest | 11-28-2010 at 07:59 AM

Four lokos
Four lokos suck! I drank it last night cause i heard of all the hype about it. I didn't get hammered off of it, all it did was make me figgity and not be able to sleep. I felt like i was on crack. I haven't slept at all. I don't see myself ever getting that crap again stick with normal alcohol. Four lokos is overrated.

answered by Guest | 11-28-2010 at 06:49 PM

sissys (this is coming from a 17 year old girl)
THE ONLY TIME YOU WILL EVER HAVE PROBLEMS WITH FOUR LOKOS IS IF YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR OWN ALCOHOL LIMIT, IF YOUR BODY IS NOT HYDRATED, OR IF YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH FOOD IN YOUR SYSTEM.

First of all, if you don't know how much alcohol you can handle before your vomiting your brains out you shouldn't be drinking. but if you choose to drink then its up to the person to be responsible enough to drink slowly and see how it effects you, then you could make the choice to keep drinking or to stop.

If you haven't eaten that much the day you decide to drink a four loko, its NOT the best idea. the alcohol will hit you x10s harder - ESPECIALLY the light weights.

Lastly, if you don't drink a least one bottle of water before you go to bed, after you've had your fair share of lokos, you will have BAD hangover. Vomiting, headache, shivers...the shits.

So I say, the four loko is not to blame for all the idiots who don't know how to handle themselves. Its up to the person drinking to be responsible and I'm very upset that they are now BANNED in my state because of these f******.

answered by Guest | 11-28-2010 at 10:48 PM

The other night I had 4 of them, then i went out to a bar, I had several drinks there which included several energy bomb shots. I came back to my house and had 2 more lokos. Yes I was very very very drunk but i am still alive. Besides a stomach ache and some jitters for a while, I must say the hangover was a little worse than normal but it is expected. All i can say is know your limits and dont be a moron and go beer bonging several at once and you will be just fine.

answered by Guest | 11-30-2010 at 06:38 AM

For all you teenagers who keep saying you fine drinking this drink... F*** you!
Yeah it probably did it's job by getting you drunk the first time but I will gladly be the one to laugh in your face when you take on 4 of those and your in the E.R for being a dum f***.
Stop following all these older people because you think it's "cool" to drink!
Wake the hell up!! Act your age or at least how you SHOULD act! You just sound stupid when your like "I'm 15 and I had 5 and I'm perfectly fine." Obviously f****** not! What 15 has nothing better to do then get wasted and have the shits rather than do something legal and legit?! Grow the hell up! Don't rush it, your not 21.

answered by mkay | 12-01-2010 at 06:15 AM

Four Loko NOT a Jaeger Bomb substitute
I heard the hype, heard about the ban and decided to purchase 2 cans before they were take. Off of the shelves for good. All I can say after drinking 1.5 cans ( I am a seasoned drinker, 27 years old) is that these drinks are potent. The first can I had similar feelings to other posts: euphoria, large buzz, etc. Although after "pounding" the second can I passed out quickly. I am NOT the black out type. Eight (8) hours later I woke up feeling nauseous and with a headache. Usually I can put away 8 beers and shots to boot before retiring for the night. Also, I was very surprised I didn't stay "up" considering the caffeine, taurine and guarana content. I am very sad to hear of the people getting raped, crashing their vehicles and otherwise. Suffice to say I am done with this drink. I think it just crosses the line a bit too much and actually does become a danger, even to experienced drinkers. Again, this is not a Jaeger bomb substitute!

answered by Guest | 12-02-2010 at 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The other night I had 4 of them, then i went out to a bar, I had several drinks there which included several energy bomb shots. I came back to my house and had 2 more lokos. Yes I was very very very drunk but i am still alive. Besides a stomach ache and some jitters for a while, I must say the hangover was a little worse than normal but it is expected. All i can say is know your limits and dont be a moron and go beer bonging several at once and you will be just fine.
6 Lokos, several more drinks and several energy bomb shots all in one night ? You are completely full of cah cah ! Complete BS. It's idiots like you who have caused all the nanny-state mommies to whine and get the new FDA ruling against caffeine in alcoholic drinks. Quit posting BS stuff like this. Well... I'll tell you what, quit posting these lies OR go actually drink all that in one night and do the world a favor by removing yourself from it.

answered by Guest | 12-02-2010 at 03:51 AM

I heard they were going to ban them so I decided to try one out. After one can I was laughing for no reason and I just felt great. This was one of the best days I've had in a while. But now that I'm sober my mind is a little messed up but f*** the buzz felt great while it lasted.

answered by Guest | 12-02-2010 at 07:28 AM

Yes
It all depends on your weight and body type. Four Loko is combined with alcohol and caffeine. Alcohol is a depressant and thus makes you very tired at the end, while caffeine is a stimulant which can keep you awake for several hours. When you combine the two together it is dangerous because they are opposite of each other.

The four loko makes you very tired, but then the caffeine comes in and causes your heart to race faster for up to 24 hours. I had one and I was extremely jittery the next day, I couldn't hold anything and I was shaking all over the place. I had to drink several cups of water and eat a lot, and it didn't even settle down until the following night.

I suggest do not drink any of that stuff, hence why it is being banned. It also has almost 700 calories in it, which is extremely unhealthy.

answered by Guest | 12-04-2010 at 12:51 AM

I love that s*** it is good, I love the blue. For me the one think I hate about drinking, I have to pee and with the 4 lokos I was peeing every 5 minutes that s*** is funny but I'm still drinking.
I'm about to go to the store and get more oh yeah
F*** people that don't like it, that s*** is good and if you can't drink it then don't it sad how I can hold my s*** and feel good!! There are some lames out there!

answered by Guest | 12-07-2010 at 04:06 AM

All you people being complete a**holes to this lady need to shut the f*** up...obviously you have no respect for elder people so how the f*** are you going to have respect for your damn selves. You know that you all were drinking before you were 20 so take all this information and shove it up your a****s!!! have a nice day.

answered by Guest | 12-10-2010 at 07:54 PM

Who would compare 4 lokos to a regular energy drink? reg energy drinks like monster dont have a effect at all, they're just a fad between teens, 4 lokos is like liquid cocaine and it can kill you, energy drinks can't.

answered by Guest | 12-14-2010 at 04:30 PM

This drink needs to be banned!
My son has been arrested twice for driving after drinking Four Loko and he's only 21! The second time he caused an accident. This drink absolutely causes blackouts, but you're still awake. You just don't remember anything after drinking them, so those of you who say you're not getting any bad aftereffects are idiots. There is enough documented proof that these drinks need to come off store shelves permanently. Someone is going to end up dead and it may be someone you know.

answered by Guest Parent | 12-15-2010 at 02:09 PM

I've thrown up half the times I've had it, made me feel hungover the entire next day, gave me a burning feeling inside and made my heart flutter very fast. This scared the crap out of me and I can only imagine what this does for your health. I am never going to drink it again

answered by Guest | 12-17-2010 at 03:13 PM

DRINKING FOUR-LOKO
I have been drinking four lokos for over a year now. And I've experienced multiple side effects from the beverage such as hot flashes, black outs, dizziness and vomiting. I usually drink them every Friday and Saturday and I'm about to drink one shortly. But my advice to any young drinkers out there is that if your going to drink a four loko make sure you have food in your stomach because it will give you a stomach ache if you dont.

Second DO NOT SMOKE WEED while your drinking a four loko unless you are an experienced drinker or pot smoker because that will cause the hot flashes and dizziness. And last do not ever drink more than two unless you are a really experienced drinker and your positive that you can hold your own because if your not you are most likely to have a blackout or even worse trust me I've been in that state before. So to all you young drinkers and even older drinkers beware of the side effects and drink responsibly AND DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE.

answered by Guest | 12-17-2010 at 10:10 PM

Loko
I just woke up from drinking 2lokos and usually I feel fine after I drink lokos but today for some reason I just don't feel right. I have some type of shooting pains going up my sides and it's really weird. I don't know but before now I didn't see what was so bad about them cause I drink them so much Nd nothing ever happens.... I think I mite lay off them for a while just too be safe.
It's almost like crack in a can.

***oh and just a tip***
Drinking a bottle of aloe drink really helps before drinking a loko if you aren't used to them.

answered by Guest | 12-18-2010 at 04:24 PM

As an EMT that has treated patients with four loko type symptoms I would recommend staying away. Patients go from awake to a state where they are blacked out and combative hurting themselves and us as an ems provider. Though there is no typical experience stay away, unless the thought of being in the hospital with a breathing tube and stomach pump(cause you can not maintain your own airway and alcohol poisoning)appeals too you

answered by Guest | 12-19-2010 at 03:58 PM

Four Loko
The FDA should of never banned four loko just because of some punks can't handle it WTF

answered by Guest | 12-22-2010 at 08:57 PM

For Four Loko
So far aside from the fact that each can has excessive amount of caffeine, I have yet to hear one solid health issue relating to a four loko aside from the fact that there are too many stupid people out there that do not know their limit. I mean if I have to hear one more time about someone's bad experience due to excessive drinking and trying to blame it on the first drink (loko) I going to f**king explode. Everyone I know has had nothing but great experiences from it. We all know to drink ONE, maybe and at most two and thats considered "crazy" and sip it SLOWLY. Its very unfortunate for the responsible individuals who have to pay for the ones who are not because of their incompetent decision making abilities and lack of self control.

answered by Guest | 12-23-2010 at 04:35 PM

4 loko 4 locos
Last night, I had four 4 lokos, mainly to stay awake while I* was driving my semi truck; and this morning i woke and had a 2 more because i love the sweet taste. :P
But when I tried to pee I noticed my penis had shriveled up and now its inverted inside me, and my balls fell off because they turned blew, so now I have a mangina

answered by JonBonJehovi | 12-24-2010 at 09:11 PM

I'm just wondering if its plausible to have a pretty bad stomach ache 2 days later. I drank two cans two nights ago. I threw up that night but not since then. I've just had a really bad stomach ache the past couple days. my alcohol tolerance isn't great but I've had it before, just a little less.

answered by Guest | 12-26-2010 at 01:22 AM

comment
Thread Tools
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.