Attribcache_no_gateway Error?

I've been getting the attribcache_no_gateway error several times after I just played several successful 2v2 games.
Can't launch any games, this error keeps popping up o.O
I tried different maps and still received the error. Just wondering if anyone else has gotten this error.
What does attribcache_no_gateway mean?

What am I supposed to do to make it work?
Have a feeling it's a server-side thing...

asked by Garrison in PC Games | 3133 views | 05-15-2010 at 03:12 PM

I have this attribcache_no_gateway error as well, I logged onto a friends account and I get the same error.
Been looking for a fix everywhere.

However when hitting back then selecting the first map that pops up seems to prevent the attribcache_no_gateway error most of the time. It's quite frustrating.

It may be the database wipe that is coming, however. If you really want help though go ask blizzard...

I started getting this message starting today. I got dropped 2 games in a row before this happened even though my internet connection had no problems. Now I am not able to join any multiplayer games at all.

What is attribcache_no_gateway?

I should also add that on one occasion, instead of receiving the ATTRIBCACHE error, it simply said that I had been disconnected from the server. I've also had the Game Creation window time out and return me to the main screen.

is there a way to clear cache or something to resolve this?? Is there a fix?

answered by Anderson | 05-15-2010 at 03:17 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.