Bootyism Tiger Woods Prank at Masters?

Tiger Woods has been receiving all sorts of messages over the past few days as he's prepared to compete in the Masters. Today he was the victim of a prank at the Masters.

Someone in a small plane has been flying around with banners mocking Tiger Woods and his scandal.
There was a huge note that said "Tiger: Did You Mean Bootyism?" trailing behind the plane circling above Augusta National Golf Club as the sport's fallen star teed off earlier today.

The Bootyism quip was a reference to several public apologies made by Tiger Woods in late March; he told ESPN's Sports Center that he "had gotten away from my core values" while cheating on his wife Elin "I'd gotten away from my Buddhism. And I quit meditating."

The Bootyism prank is very funny, is there a video of the plane?

asked by Caleb in Golf | 3425 views | 04-09-2010 at 12:20 AM

It was funny.
An airplane flew over Augusta National, asking, "TIGER: DID YOU MEAN BOOTYISM?" Bootyism, according to the authorities at Urban Dictionary, is "a religion originating in the east(coast) encouraging the endowment of large quantities of (female) booty, getting booty, banging booty, etc."

During the first public statement about his marriage woes in February, Woods said the Buddhist teachings he learned from his Thai mother, Kultilda, would help him get his derailed life back on track.

The expensive prank took place shortly after Tiger Woods teed off on his first hole, and pokes fun at Woods’ comments during his recent public apology that he would be devoting more time to Buddhism.

Tiger Woods didn't appear to see the snarky Bootyism banner -- or the one carried by another plane that flew above later.

This is the banner that flew over the Masters Golf Tournament. "TIGER: DID YOU MEAN BOOTYISM?"

And here is a video of the Bootyism prank.

answered by Plainview | 04-09-2010 at 12:25 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.