The Masters Golf 2010 Live TV Schedule & Coverage?

With the U.S. Masters Golf 2010 set to receive record viewing figures of up to 20 million, I'm sure there's a Live TV Schedule in place for the US.
I live in New Jersey and I would like to know the detail TV coverage and schedule in my area.

I was told I could watch the Masters Golf 2010 Live on the internet too. But on what website are they streaming the whole tournament?

The Master this year is even more popular than usual and thatís largely down to the notoriety of Tiger Woods and the whole scandal. His recent indiscretions have made his return to the golf tour even more talked about than usual.

Tiger Woods is trying to get back into the game of golf and thousands of people are hoping to watch him succeed.

Any information on the TV coverage & schedule for the Masters Golf 2010?

asked by Clive in Golf | 3392 views | 04-08-2010 at 05:29 PM

Masters Golf tournament 2010 has many golfers on the course but none who have created such interest as mister Tiger Woods.

A few hours from now, the Masters starts at Augusta National Golf Club. The program starts with Augusta National Chairman, Bill Payne's welcome address to a crowd of golf fans at Augusta National Clubhouse at 13:00 pm ET. The event, Augusta Masters Tournament is a Nine Hole Par 3 event. Everyone is excited to know who will be playing in the Par 3.

The schedule for the Masters Golf 2010 can be watched live on television and Internet and you need both to get a good gripe of seeing the best shots.

CBSSports.com and Masters.com will stream limited online coverage starting at 9:45 a.m. while the Fawning Fisheye, CBS, whispers in with its reverential murmuring Saturday and Sunday.

By that time, rusty Tiger and his lusty tales should be back with the Georgia dew while Steve Stricker, Retief Goosen and J.B. Holmes ''engage'' toward Butler Cabin.

Tomorrow:

Tiger Tees off at 1:42pm and ESPN will be showing it. Also ESPN will start regular coverage at 4pm. However you can see some coverage prior online at Masters.com

Friday:

Tiger Tees off at 10:35am ESPN coverage starts at 4pm with updates all day.

Saturday

CBS Coverage starts at 3:30pm

Sunday

CBS Coverage starts at 2pm

Officials at Augusta National insisted that no one player ó not even when it's the world's best embroiled in a scandal ó would overshadow their tournament. And for a few moments, at least, that was the case as Jack Nicklaus joined Arnold Palmer at the first tee shortly after sunrise for the opening shots.

I donít know how Tiger Woods is going to fare at the Masters Golf 2010 this week but I wish him good luck.

answered by Ross | 04-08-2010 at 05:37 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.