Club Penguin: RockHopper Tracker March 2010 That Works?

Many people now are searching on how to get the Club Penguin Rockhopper Trackers and Tips as well as cheats and cheat codes

Rockhopper has arrived to the island of Club Penguin on March 6 2010! From the Club Penguin website:

“The Migrator’s landed at the Beach and that means Rockhopper’s here! Once you’ve found the key to his Captain’s Quarters (check above the Coffee Shop – it’s hidden somewhere in the Book Room), you and your friends can head there and play the Treasure Hunt game. Also, don’t forget to check out the rare items he brought with him – Arrrr… you might be lookin’ like a pirate real soon.”

The Club Penguin website has revealed that the migrator has landed at the beach so that means that the Rockhopper is here and players can now play the Treasure Hunt game.

What do I need to do in case I encounter that the Rockhopper Tracker March 6 2010 is not working for me?

asked by Selena in PC Games | 5757 views | 03-06-2010 at 10:21 PM

The Club Penguin site tells users to first find the keys to the Captain's Quarters, which can be done if you check above the Coffee Shop (hidden somewhere in the Book Room) and after you have done this you can go with other users to play the Treasure Hunt Game. It also cautions not to forget about the fact that Rockhopper has bought some rare items with him and hints that users may be looking like a pirate soon!

Also don't forget to keep your eyes open for the Rockhopper as you waddle around the island as you could make a new friend.

Here is what you need to do or required to do just in case you encounter that the Rockhopper Tracker March 6 2010 is not working for you.

1. Refresh to see if the Tracker has Updated (Most Effective)
2. Check out Servers with 4 or 5 bars
3. Ask other Penguins where Rockhopper is
4. Check the comments to see if someone has found him, if you found him leave your comment too
5. Search for him with the users of our chat below!

I hope i can find him soon!!!

answered by Cousin | 03-06-2010 at 10:26 PM

Use Monchocho, they have the best tracking devices ever! better than the one mimo or chrisdog created, his is good!

answered by Guest | 03-01-2011 at 12:07 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.