Amiclubwear Scam?

Did anyone order from amiclubwear before? I heard that Amiclubwear.com is a scam site. I have seen some stuff on here that said it was but I still don't get it why then Seventeen magazines always has their stuff in their magazines. Someone who has ordered from this site please explain their experience. Are the products as they appear online? Or is Amiclubwear a scam?

asked by Anastasia in Fashion & Accessories | 68910 views | 12-29-2009 at 02:56 AM

There is a Facebook group called "amiclubwear is a scam do not order from there."

If you order from Amiclubwear, they never contact you again, keeping all your money. They are a scam company, who will rip you off. The IRS was informed about how they don't pay taxes on the all the extra money they have kept under the table without paying taxes.

answered by Ruth | 12-29-2009 at 02:59 AM

i've read alot about amiclubwear that its a scam
but they have the cheapest clothing
and im really thinking about buying from them.

amiclubwear were a scam at first, but they had been advertised on seventeen magazine, so the publicity probably changed their business.

they look really good now and handling things very well. it's a risk that you take.

answered by Sasha | 12-29-2009 at 03:00 AM

I saw all of the hundreds and hundreds of items that Amiclubwear has, which seemed a little odd to me that they had so much, so I did a little research by checking them out with the better business bureau (bbb.org). On a scale of A (being the best) and F (for obvious reasons) they ranked an "F" score for having to many complaints.

They are a scam.

answered by Jill | 12-29-2009 at 03:01 AM

Amiclubwear is in fact a scam. They have numerous complaints filed against them with the Better Business Bureau. Being advertised in Seventeen has absolutely NOT changed their business practices which are appalling. Many people never get what they pay for, and those who do are rarely satisfied. They pay Seventeen to run their ads. Seventeen does not review the companies that pay them to run ads, therefore they might not even be aware of the issue and they probably do not care. Don't trust somewhere just because it had a paid advertisement in a reputable magazine.

If you want quick proof that the site is a scam, try calling their customer service line (888-908-1288). You will never get a live person, but you will get a recording that hangs up on you. This is the ONLY way they will tell you that you can get a refund. Which is impossible when you can never get to a person.

Save your money and buy from somewhere that will actually send you your order!

answered by Adalia | 01-23-2010 at 02:00 AM

I've ordered from AMIclubwear for almost 2 years. I had a problem with a shoe being back ordered. I called, a human answered, and she credited my account. I've bought probably 2 dozen shoes from there before, the only problems being that YES some shoes are made like **** and hurt like hell, but that goes for any obviously plastic heels. and ONE time i forgot to type in the 'code' to get free shipping on orders over $50, and it pissed me off they didn't credit me anyways because I was such a frequent customer. but its not a scam in terms of getting what you pay for for the advertised price. i don't know what the hell you people are talking about. Look in my closet and you'll see AMI all over. I have invoices and pay stubs. so relax on the scam front. lots of companies make mistakes, so if one person or two didn't have orders sent to them, whats the big deal? Amazon and eBay have screwed me a few times and you don't see me waving red flags.

answered by Nash | 03-27-2010 at 09:23 PM

Got my dress on time
I ordered from them in January and got a really cute dress. The dress came in the mail about 2 weeks later. It did take longer than I had expected, but the dress was super cute and exactly what I had ordered. Sorry for all of you that feel this site is a scam or have been ripped off. But I am extremely satisfied and am probably going to order again soon.

answered by Tatiana | 04-12-2010 at 08:20 PM

So Far So Good!!!!
Just received sum shoes I purchased through Amiclubwear. Delivered to my door right on time. The only complain I have is that I ordered a 5.5 and they sent me a 6.5. Well I e-mailed them to notify them of this problem and within 24hrs I got a response stating I could return the item and get a full refund or exchange. I thought that was pretty neat of them to be so willing to help. Also, the shoe and lingerie i purchased were just as I had seen on the website.....so far so good!!!! Thanks!! -LN

answered by Guest | 05-26-2010 at 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill View Post
I saw all of the hundreds and hundreds of items that Amiclubwear has, which seemed a little odd to me that they had so much, so I did a little research by checking them out with the better business bureau (bbb.org). On a scale of A (being the best) and F (for obvious reasons) they ranked an "F" score for having to many complaints.

They are a scam.
I agree with all others! They have cheap clothes, but they are a big scam.

answered by Harry_and_Moon | 06-24-2010 at 02:08 PM

Not a scam
I do not think that ordering from amiclubwear is a scam. I've order shoes from them more than several times and everything came in, exactly what I ordered and some very cheap. One thing I think rips you off is their shipping charges and their discounts. You can use only one coupon.. And they make you think that you are saving when really your paying shipping for what you were discounted. Besides that, I love the site, variety of shoes and cheap prices.

answered by April | 10-10-2010 at 02:27 AM

AMICLUBWEAR IS HORRIBLE!!!
I bought from this site once before, and everything went well, clothes were cute & cheap. This time ordering did not go so well.. I got my package quickly, with free shipping. I opened it to find 2 of my six items bought. I read the pack list and one of the four items not included said it had not yet been shipped, yet the other three said they were sent. I tried to call customer service, couldn't get through. Finally get a reply in email and they refund the one item and say that the other items show as shipped, so there is nothing they can do. It's ridiculous. So now I'm out about $100. Beware, it is not worth it!! Cheap quality, such a scam, sooo frustrating!!

answered by Guest | 11-04-2010 at 10:46 PM

amiclubwear ordering
I have also ordered from amiclubwear and had no problem with receiving my order. After I placed the order 24-48 hours later I received email notification with UPS tracking number and I was able to track the order through UPS and I received the order within 3 business days. The shoes I ordered looked as they appeared on the site...I don't believe that they are a scam. I am current still ordering through them.

answered by Guest | 11-19-2010 at 06:05 PM

I have ordered here several times and have never had a problem. I believe that every company will have complaints, not just the cheap ones..... My biggest problem came from Macy's!!! Lol.. Its not a scam because they are yet to disappoint me.

answered by Guest | 11-22-2010 at 02:47 AM

let justice prevail
I urge Everyone who has had a problem with AMI to Please, PLEASE contact the BBB and file a complaint. The BBB has the POWER to do something about this Scam of a company! They stole $200 from me! Haven't gotten one thing I ordered and they will not respond to any e-mails/faxes.They haven't even processed my order but they were quick to charge my bank account on 11/24/2010! Customer Service line is impossible to reach! They have no business ethics. Let our voices be heard! www.bbb.org

answered by Guest | 12-09-2010 at 09:48 AM

Not A scam at all
Hi I have been ordering clothes for my wife from AMI for almost 2 years and have recommended the site to all the women who always ask my wife where she gets such hot clothing and great shoes and boots.. she gets more compliments from her 30 dressed and shoes then those she buys that cost over $200...

I have had to call customer service numerous time (many from my own mistake of not entering a coupon code. and each time it was taken care of...

so not sure why people have to write negative posts... I am sure there are those who may have had an issue.. but so does every store or site.

answered by Guest | 12-21-2010 at 12:06 AM

Very satisfied
I have to admit I was a little skeptical at first especially because the prices are so reasonable. My sister orders from them all the time with no complaints and recently turned me on to the site. Have to say the colors, size, and shipping time were all correct. I would shop there again as well as recommend them.

answered by Shanae | 01-28-2011 at 04:49 AM

ARE YOU KIDDING
I have placed many many many orders with amiclubwear and always get my item fast and correct... I truely love this site.

answered by Guest | 03-02-2011 at 04:21 PM

NOT A SCAM
They may have been a scam in the past but they definitely cleaned up their act. I just ordered a dress from there and it was delivered in the right size and looks exactly like it did online. The only downside I can say about their website is that the shipping cost is a bit high compared to other stores.

answered by Guest | 03-15-2011 at 05:53 PM

Not a scam!
I just ordered two dresses from them, and I got the exact stuff I ordered, and in the 7 business days the website said it would arrive it. Not a scam! I just ordered two bikinis through them as well so well see what happens but I am really pleased with them!

answered by Guest | 04-06-2011 at 09:49 PM

Me and all my friends shop here and its amazing. We always get what we want and sure it's not as fast as some other places but they never have done anything wrong so I have no idea what you guys are saying.

answered by Guest | 05-10-2011 at 07:16 PM

total scam
I recently purchased a bunch of dresses from them. They came on time and the correct amount but that was it. A couple of the dresses has clearly been worn. One of the dresses actually has mildew stains on them and it's white so there's no way that was a mistake while they were packing. Another dress has a couple holes in it. One of the dresses you can see was worn and washed, even the elastic in z waist is stretched out. Majority of the stuff are really nice so it's a shame this place is a scam. I tried calling for an entire day and i didn't get an answer. I kept hearing a recording telling me to try my call again later. I can't believe i have to write this about Amiclub. I've learn my lesson, anything too good to be true normally is.

answered by Guest | 05-27-2011 at 01:22 PM

Amiclubwear experience
I have ordered from their site and was a pleasant experience. Hassle free, received my shipment in about 5 business days. Nice Shoes I ordered for the price.

answered by Guest | 07-06-2011 at 03:17 PM

I ordered a pair of shoes totaling around $100. I had to send the shoes back, I received a notice stating that I would receive a $15 store credit. This company did nothing but steal my money, they are a scam & they are dishonest. I am gathering all the complains that I can on many different web sites & will then send them to the attorney general of their state. This company has to be stopped.

answered by sandy | 07-19-2011 at 08:48 PM

Every time that I go to the clearance items I cannot get most of the cheap items. It doesn't say the item is out of stock. I feel like I can't really trust this site so I decided not to order from there.

answered by Guest | 07-25-2011 at 05:18 AM

I ordered $300 dollars worth of dresses and only received two ugly shoes. They were sent to me with the wrong sipping invoice. Try to call and no response. I lost my money. Do not buy from this company. Save your money.

answered by Guest | 08-06-2011 at 05:34 AM

I ordered from amiclubwear about two weeks ago from today of this posting. I bought a pair of heels and some sunglasses. The only problem I had was the heel looked glued together and rushed like the they did online, still cute ad the shades were really fly I wear them every day almost. For some reason when I check my account with them my order still say processing and I can't view my points that portion of the site is down keep saying error. But yes my order came, will try them once more but I will never order over 15-30 dollars though. Don't want to take that chance, oh I used a coupon code and got my discount too. But scam I don't know yet.

answered by Guest | 09-05-2011 at 05:52 AM

Amiclub scam not
Hi Anastasia, Amiclubwear is not a scam. I've purchased from them a few times and I live in New Zealand. I absolutely love the shoes they sell and by far the most trusted site I've come across. Unlike most site the product received don't match the photos, the products on this site 100% matches what they are advertising. The only downside is that shipping is a bit pricy if you live outside America. But it only takes about a week for the goods to arrive after payment is made. I am absolutely in love with this site. Hope I could help.

answered by Enonamous | 09-07-2011 at 11:53 AM

Is there anyway I can get a hold of them? I always call their number and the recording always says there closed. I need to return some of my items and I can't do it without anyone answering. I want my money back.

answered by Guest | 10-01-2011 at 03:41 PM

I ordered from there over $100 worth of shoes and they all turned out exactly as they appear. I was surprised. But Yes. I bought a super cheap pair of boots last year and used them like crazy and are still looking real good.

answered by Guest | 10-03-2011 at 08:35 PM

I ordered from this site a lot of times. Yeah, the things are cheap, but the shipping is a lot for me since I live in Hawaii. When I do order from the site, I always get stuff $50 and over to qualify for free shipping. Once I ordered 4 pairs of boots for $50 & I liked them all. I also liked all the dresses I've ordered from there.

answered by Guest | 10-04-2011 at 08:29 AM

I have ordered many times and I have never had any problems. I don't really think they're a scam, they may just have problems like any other company.

answered by Guest | 10-16-2011 at 05:23 PM

I have ordered three pairs of shoes and multiple garments from Amiclubwear and I've never had an issue. It takes longer than most places I've ordered from, sometimes around a week and a half, but the prices are spectacular. The quality is somewhere around that of forever21 or Express for a fraction of the price. I recommend highly!

answered by Guest | 10-20-2011 at 08:14 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.