Belly Bandit Does It Work?

I saw somewhere that after giving birth people wrap their bellies to help them get flat faster. I have been researching and came across the Belly Bandit.
Does it work and where can I get a Belly Bandit?

Just wondering if any of you have used the belly bandit, and if it really seemed to help with all the post-baby tummy issues.

Also, did any of you get it and start wearing it later rather than immediately after delivery? Any info about it would be helpful.

asked by Emily in Women's Health | 3956 views | 06-14-2010 at 02:49 AM

A Belly Bandit is a tummy wrap designed to help women to reclaim their pre-pregnancy bodies and provide support to the back. Its creator, Lori Caden, based it on the ancient practice of belly binding, used for centuries by Japanese and Hispanic women to restore tone to the midriff.

The Belly Bandit does work.
I bought a Belly Bandit because of Kourtney Kardashian recommended it. It was awesome! Totally made my "tubby" tummy feel better and I definitely looked much smaller.

The idea is that it is supposed to bring the tissues back in place so that as you heal the tissues heal together where they are supposed to be.

The Belly Bandit costs around $39.95, and helps you get your body back to its former fabulousness post childbirth. The Belly Bandit also helps reduce uncomfortable uterine swelling, aids in decreasing bloating, and gives additional support for weary legs and back.

It comes in different sizes and colors and there's even an option for green-minded moms (it's made of bamboo).

Belly binding has been used for centuries. Japanese mothers use 'Sarashi' to speed up weight loss and toning of the abdominal muscles and skin after childbirth, while Hispanic moms believe their 'faja' to bring all the muscles used in the birthing process back together again.

I highly recommend Belly Bandits, they do work.

answered by Madison | 06-14-2010 at 02:56 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.