X, C and V keys are not working on the Palm Pre

Whenever I'm texting or sending an email, the X, C and V keys stop working on my Palm Pre.
I fix this problem closing the app and then starting over but it's getting so annoying.
My solution is to replace the word with one that doesn't contain those letters.
anyone else has experienced this problem? Is there a fix?

asked by Gerard in Mobile Phones | 4222 views | 07-13-2009 at 05:57 PM

I have the same problem, those keys sometimes won't work.
I think there's not a fix yet.
I wonder if it has anything to do with cut, copy and paste because X is used to cut, C to copy and V to paste.

Searched about this already everywhere, can't find a solution.

answered by Wilma | 07-13-2009 at 06:00 PM

I have this problem, except for it's the B, C, M, and Z keys. Also keys on the bottom row, but none of the ones you have the problem with. Sigh...

answered by Guest | 07-30-2009 at 01:44 AM

X,C and V keys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard View Post
Whenever I'm texting or sending an email, the X, C and V keys stop working on my Palm Pre.
I fix this problem closing the app and then starting over but it's getting so annoying.
My solution is to replace the word with one that doesn't contain those letters.
anyone else has experienced this problem? Is there a fix?
Same problem. I replaced mine and have the same problem again. Sprint store employees claimed never to have heard of it. I'm going to change phones if it's not fixable.

answered by Guest | 08-18-2009 at 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I have this problem, except for it's the B, C, M, and Z keys. Also keys on the bottom row, but none of the ones you have the problem with. Sigh...
I have the same problems with those keys, B, C, M & Z. Weird that its every other letter on the bottom row. This gets very annoying when trying to dial the number 8 also. The problem comes and goes. Hopefully someone posts a solution.

answered by Guest | 08-27-2009 at 12:16 AM

same issue - can't find fix in forums??
Same issue, same keys. Just started this morning. Didn't install anything new, update anything, or make any changes to my phone. Love the Pre - just want one that works...

answered by Guest | 08-08-2010 at 06:39 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.