Incase Snap Case iPhone 4 Review?

Apple began doling out iPhone 4 cases to address concerns that touching certain parts of the handset chokes telecom signal strength. If you are experiencing reception issues with your iPhone 4, you are eligible to receive an iPhone 4 Bumper or other select third-party case from Apple at no charge.

Cases on offer include an official black bumper and a range of third party options. One of those options is the Incase Snap Case for iPhone 4. That is the one I like for my iPhone but I'm not sure if it is a good case.

Is there a review of the Incase Snap Case for iPhone 4? Any links to a good review?

asked by Heaven in Mobile Phones | 9478 views | 07-23-2010 at 06:08 PM

Incase makes dome of the best cases. The company released renderings of the Slider Case, Snap Case and Protective Cover days ago.

This is a picture of the snap case by Incase for the iPhone 4.

Incase Snap Case iPhone 4

In case is currently offering the Smoke and Clear models on the Apple store for the iPhone 4.

From Incase's website:

"Precision engineered to be 100 percent compatible with iPhone 4, each and every Incase product has been specifically designed and tested to protect your investment and enhance your user experience. All forthcoming iPhone 4 products provide four corner device protection and custom cutouts for unobstructed access to all device features in lightweight, easy to carry designs."

There are no reviews yet because the product is new.

Additional styles will be available later in the year.

answered by Jessica | 07-23-2010 at 06:25 PM

Incase’s Snap Case for iPhone 4 are normally sold for $30, this is Incase’s take on the “simple thin shell” genre, which is only appealing due to the simple, clean design.
Incase’s selection of colors and textures is more trendy than other brands.
I would like to get one of these, I can't find a review online yet though.

answered by Brad | 07-24-2010 at 04:59 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.