Carrie Prejean Tape Download?

Carrie Prejean has dropped her lawsuit against pageant officials. The reason, as reported by TMZ, Carrie settled the suit is that the pageant officials were going to release a tape of the lovely Miss California doing some nasty activity.

That is a tape I want to watch. Is it possible to download it somewhere because it's not available as an online video.

asked by August in Controversy | 7547 views | 11-05-2009 at 12:32 PM

Carrie Prejean allegedly has a tape, yes that type of tape. The Carrie Prejean tape was reportedly at the core of Prejean’s swift settlement with the Miss California USA organization.

Prejean had earlier this year sued the pageant and respective officials. They in turn countered, asking for reimbursement of Prejean notable “work”. News today that Prejean has reached a settlement with the officials … and details about the tape. Ironically details about both accidentally hit the net despite reportedly a confidentiality agreement in the Prejean settlement.

Yes my friend, I also want to download Carrie Prejean's Tape.
The problem is nobody can find it. It is online but it's very hard to find.
If you find a download link please tell.

answered by Taco | 11-05-2009 at 12:36 PM

Sex Tape
My partners and I have seen the sex tape. It shows Carrie masturbating with a vibrator and a dildo. Its about 12 minutes long. She is fully nude and in a bathroom

answered by Guest | 11-05-2009 at 02:27 PM

anyone found it?
Looking all over for it...no luck and scared of malware.

answered by bigman | 11-05-2009 at 02:27 PM

Tell us where you found it

answered by Guest | 11-05-2009 at 03:04 PM

I found the video, most of the sites I've seen are scams.

I never expected to see her like that!

answered by Guest | 11-17-2009 at 03:45 PM

could i get a link..my wife and i really want to watch it while getting it on

answered by Guest | 11-18-2009 at 01:34 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.