Calvin Borel Teeth?

Super Saver, ridden by Calvin Borel, came from just off the pace to win Saturday's 136th running of the Kentucky Derby. This is the second straight Derby win for Calvin Borel.
Does Calvin Borel have teeth ?
After he won the Kentucky Derby he gave an interview and he talks funny, I couldn't see any top teeth when he was being interviewed.
Does Calvin Borel have any teeth left?

asked by Leila in Other - Sports | 4577 views | 05-02-2010 at 01:10 AM

It's hard to have good teeth when you grow up poor. I like his smile & personality. I've never seen such 'unbridled" joy after winning a race as he did at the Derby.
Calvin Borel's teeth are gone. They were broken in falls, slammed by horses and weakened by stomach acid from years of "heaving" to keep his weight down.

Calvin Borel said he's doing much better with his weight since his fiancée Lisa Funk, who he met at the track, has been encouraging lighter, more nutritional meals. Still, Borel deals with the repercussions. He recently broke a new $3,000 set of teeth in a fall.

Sports nutritionists urge jockeys not to risk dehydration and energy depletion due to improper diet because it decreases a jockey's ability to perform at their best both physically and mentally.

Sometimes you can see Calvin Borel with no teeth and sometimes he is wearing false teeth.

answered by Royal | 05-02-2010 at 01:16 AM

comment