Tiger Woods Press Conference Today Video?

Where can i find a video of tiger woods press conference today? I missed it and have not been able to find video of it online.

Do YOU feel the marital infidelity is all in the past, his private issue, and he'll be back in the game with no problems? Or do you think his image has been so tarnished that people will now only see him in a negative light?
Please post the video from today's Tiger Woods press conference.

Seems to me that Tiger is allowing a select, hand picked, group of people to be in his presence.

asked by Callie in Other - Sports | 2675 views | 02-19-2010 at 06:02 PM

Here is the youtube video of Tiger Wood's press conference today.

The video looks scripted.

Tiger Woods apologized for cheating on his wife and said he is unsure when he will return to competitive golf.
His wife, Elin, was not with him. There were about 40 people in the room.
Tiger Woods began by saying he is "deeply sorry" for his "irresponsible and selfish behavior," and ended by asking his fans to help him through his ordeal and to "find it in your hearts to believe in me again."
Woods read from prepared remarks for 15 minutes.
His mother, Kultida, sat in the front row beside a hand-picked audience at the TPC Sawgrass Clubhouse in Ponte Vedra, Fla., but his wife, Elin, was not in attendance.

Tiger Woods said that the issues between him and his wife Elin Nordegren, who was not at the press conference, would remain private, although he took the time to address reports in the press that his wife had assaulted him the night of his crash.

I think the one thing Tiger is accomplishing with this fiasco is proving what an egomaniac he is.
Hes just trying to get his sponsors back, even though they ditched him from something that happened in his PERSONAL life.

answered by Sailor | 02-19-2010 at 06:17 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.