George Sodini Youtube!

Is it true that the killer George Sodini had a Youtube channel where he talked about his life? I want to see his videos, can I know his Youtube name so I search for him?
Thanks.

asked by Maria in Controversy | 2285 views | 08-06-2009 at 09:03 PM

Yes, he had a Youtube account. He posted a video called “Hide from Emotion” a year ago.
The picture the video paints is of a man in unstable emotional state, but Sodini also outlines his goals for the next 20 years, suggesting he had no plans to harm himself or others a year ago.

He clearly had serious problems connecting to people and he did not know how to approach and handle women.

Sodini goes on to talk about an unnamed woman -- or possibly, women in general -- saying, "My objective is to be real and to learn to be emotional and to, you know, to be able to emotionally connect to people, because when I'm 10 to 20 years older than she is, you know, she has to feel good about this thing," he says. Watch:

Another video on the same YouTube channel takes viewers on a tour of what Sodini said is his house.

"Couch and chair, they match. Women will really be impressed," Sodini said as the camera pans around the living room.

answered by Jolie | 08-06-2009 at 09:07 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.