Is Boy Meets World a Good Show?

A lot of people told me that the show Boy Meets World is a really good show, but I'm not sure. I couldn't watch it yet because I never know when it's on TV so I was thinking on buying it on DVD or maybe watch it on Netflix. I'm tired of watching always the same shows, so it would be nice if I can change my viewing habits and start to watch something different. Do you think Boy Meets World is a good show?

asked by Marcus in Television | 1586 views | 11-29-2012 at 04:30 PM

I bought all of their seasons and I love them. I think they work perfect together and it's really funny!! Boy Meets World is an American TV sitcom that shows the adolescent Cory Matthews, his best friend Shawn, Cory's girlfriend Topanga and his next-door neighbor, trying to survive high school. The show displays age events and everyday life-lessons of the different characters and it had 7 seasons from 1993 to 2000 on ABC.
I have to admit that this show has some inconsistencies, because there are some characters in the beginning and then they are not mentioned anymore, but I can tell you that you will laugh in every single episode! Is one of the best shows I have ever seen, it has a lot of good humor and also some drama moments. I wish this was still on TV, but if you can, don't think, just buy it. A lot of people love them just like I do.

answered by Chelsea | 11-29-2012 at 04:31 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.