The Walking Dead: Lori's Death?

I cant believe it! I missed The Walking Dead last night for the first time and my friends are telling me that Lori and T-Dog are dead! WHAT!?
That's what I call a nice twist, the writers of The Walking Dead are doing it right. What do you think about both their deaths?
I wonder where the writers are going to take the show from this point. Wasn't it too soon for T-Dog and for Lori to die? I just hope they're not going to end the show before its time. I didn't like Lori very much anyway so I'm OK with her death. She was too annoying and kinda ruined the series to me, but he was a cool guy. What do you think is going to happen now in The Walking Dead?

asked by Johnny in Television | 2198 views | 11-07-2012 at 09:00 AM

I agree with you, I didn't like Lori either, but the scene was outstanding and very emotive, it actually made me cry a bit.
It was one of the best things I watched in The Walking Dead. Yes, T-Dog was cool and it's a shame they decided he had to die, specially the way he did.
I recommend yo to watch the episode it if you missed it because it was great, try not to read too many spoilers online because it's better to watch the episode and get surprised, at least for me it is.
Lori is no longer in The Walking Dead, that alone is reason to celebrate.

answered by Chester | 11-07-2012 at 09:03 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.