Love and Hip Hop Fight Uncut Video?

As you probably know, security has recently banned glass and cutting elements from TV reality show Love and Hip Hop due to the many fights that have occurred between participants and it seems that there's an uncut video of the fight. The video has been censored and it's impossible to find on the internet so I can't see it!
Does anyone know where can I see the Love and Hip Hop fight uncut video?
I managed to find the one that's censored but I'm looking for the unedited scene of the fight, the uncut version of the Love and Hip Hop video.

asked by Erin in Television | 7727 views | 12-27-2011 at 10:58 PM

The uncut videos of the fight from Love and Hip Hop are not on the internet because they were never aired so it's unlikely to be found over there, stop searching. In fact, there's little chance that it gets leaked and if that happens you'll see the video in no time. The uncut and unedited version of the fight is obviously not going to be aired in Love and Hip Hop due to the content, they're quite inappropriate for TV. If you want to see the uncut video from the Love and Hip Hop fight, then your best bet is to search for it elsewhere or wait some time until someone manages to upload it to the web.

answered by Hadley | 12-27-2011 at 11:00 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.