Golden Globe Nominations 2012 Predictions?

I'm looking forward to the Golden Globe Nominations of 2012 to be held in January and I would like to know whether the list of nominations has come out already. If so, I want to hear some predictions from you about the possible most important potential winners.
Is there a specific site that is dedicated to make predictions of the Golden Globe Nominations for 2012?

asked by Simba in Television | 3371 views | 12-16-2011 at 09:42 PM

Well, the full list of the Golden Globe nominations 2012 has just come out yesterday on Thursday 15th December and to begin with, 'The Artist' leads the list with nothing less than 6 nominations for comedy/music acting which is considered the most 'silent' so far. Regarding Golden Globe predictions, it is said that a bit behind come 'The Descendant', starring George Clooney, which tells the story about a beleaguered father. Another under the spot light is the well-known 'The Help'. Some predictions for the Golden Globe Nominations 2012 also announced good chances to 'Midnight in Paris' directed by Woody Allen and 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' starring Rooney Mara.

answered by Lucy | 12-16-2011 at 09:44 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.