Go Smile Teeth Whitening: Does it Work?

Did you watch all those free deals on “The View” today? One of them was Go Smile.

I did my research and I found out that Go Smile is a home teeth whitening program that claims to be fast, easy, and a modern way to whiten your teeth. It currently has a free, full-size Touch Ups promotion as a way of drawing attention to Go Smile products. But does it work?
I want to whiten my teeth but can't afford to go and professionally do it. I have tried the Crest strips with not too much luck.
Have you tried Go Smile? Does it really work?

asked by Taken in Fashion & Accessories | 5174 views | 11-10-2010 at 10:09 PM

Yes it works. Go Smile will whiten teeth, and it will do so aggressively, as it has a higher percentage of hydrogen peroxide than most over-the-counter brands (6%). Go Smile consists of individual tubes of gel that are brushed onto teeth. The gel dissolves on its own, which critics say is convenient, but some experts suggest that it may not be as effective as Crest Whitestrips.

The GO SMILE system works by applying a serum containing hydrogen peroxide directly to the enamel, or outer surface, of the teeth. Because the tooth surface is porous, the serum seeps into the tiny pores to reach the deeper dentin layer where stains from food, drinking and smoking accumulate over time. The peroxide chemically bonds with the stains and causes them to become colorless, visibly whitening the teeth.

Each package of Go Smile contains 20 vials which deliver 10 days of whitening treatment. Also included is an instructional DVD and color chart. The design of the box and vial container is very appealing and suits its high price tag.

Here's a video of the Go Smile Whitening Kit with result pictures.

answered by Horse | 11-10-2010 at 10:09 PM

You should go and check a good dentist to keep oral problems at bay. The Internet has a lot of information but if you are serious about your dental health, then it is better to look for a professional.

answered by Shawn | 07-26-2011 at 04:35 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.