Josie Brooklyn Duggar Pictures?

People magazine has reported that Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar of Arkansas have welcomed Duggar Baby #19 to the family. The name of the little girl is Josie Brooklyn Duggar. She was born at 6:27 p.m. Thursday at University of Arkansas.

TMZ reported the girl was born after her mother -- who was recently treated for gallstones -- underwent an emergency C-Section. Both mother and baby are reporting stable.

Are pictures of Josie Brooklyn Duggar? I know she's a newborn but sometimes a magazine publishes pictures after the baby borns.

asked by Wonder in Parenting & Children | 15119 views | 12-11-2009 at 05:47 PM

Michelle is resting comfortably and the baby is "stable" -- although she's in the neonatal intensive-care unit.

"The most important thing right now is for Mom and baby Josie to get as much rest as possible," added the rep. "The family is grateful for all the prayers and well wishes during their recovery."

There are no pictures of Josie Brooklyn Duggar yet. But no doubt photos of the baby will be available soon.

answered by Lesly | 12-11-2009 at 05:49 PM

I would love to see pictures of Josie Duggar. But he's just too small.

answered by ezequiel | 12-11-2009 at 06:56 PM

josie is NOT a boy, its a baby girl!

answered by Guest | 12-14-2009 at 01:51 PM

catchica
well DUH she's a girl!!! i want to see a pic of josie brooklyn duggar though!!

answered by Guest | 01-13-2010 at 09:47 PM

personally i think its time to stop having babies. 19 is just too many even if you can afford it. look at baby josie, its from too many pregnancies. TIME TO STOP NOW!!

answered by Guest | 02-13-2010 at 05:15 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.