Shun Ken Onion 9 Piece Knife Block Set Review?

Today, Famous On Deal Website Woot posted the Shun Ken Onion 9 Piece Knife Block Set product.
I always read the product's review before I purchase it.

Shun Ken Onion 9 Piece Knife Block Set is made from VG-10 high-carbon steel construction as the Shun Classic line, the blades are cladde with 16 microthin layers of high-carbon stainless steel and become handy for them who are fond of making food and spending time at there.

Is there a review online?

asked by William in Decorating & Remodeling | 3662 views | 12-08-2009 at 10:21 PM

I saw the offer at woot, it's a great deal.

The Shun Ken Onions are definitely professional-quality knives. Straight from the factory, the cutting edge perfectly slices through a piece of paper and actually slices through a piece of cardboard with just a little more pressure. The feel in the hand is extremely comfortable. The contouring helps with that comfortable feel.

Normally I wouldn't buy a set of knives but would rather buy individual knives as needed, but the selection of knives is perfect for all-round utility.

If you are comfortable spending this much money for kitchen knives, I recommend this set completely.

answered by Steve | 12-08-2009 at 10:25 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.