Okite Countertops Price?

I saw these Okite Countertops on HGVT last night. They were discussed as a cheaper alternative
to granite and marble. They're gorgeous, and they look like very rich countertops.
Just as beautiful as granite. I guess they're a quart product, with some resin.
The stats on HGTV indicated that this product was half the cost of granite.
What's the average price of Okite Countertops?

asked by Cousin in Decorating & Remodeling | 11830 views | 10-29-2009 at 12:50 AM

I have had the Okite countertop for almost a year now (1931-Arabescato Verde) and love it! It is cool like marble but without the maintenance. I use whatever cleaning product I want and can also put hot stuff on the counter, I have never had a problem. Worth every penny and if I had to move I would surely use it again. Wonderful product and price was not that bad.

Okite is a manufactured type of stone made by an Italian company. The product is 93% quartz and 7% resin. Most research on the web shows favorable reviews for the product and that it is very flexible in kitchen design. It is probably a personal preference if you prefer a natural stone like granite or a manufactured stone such as Okite. Both types of countertops can add beauty to your kitchen's appeal.

answered by Toke | 10-29-2009 at 12:55 AM

Okite Quartz Worktops / Countertops
For more information about Okite worktops and the different colors available or even if you want to find out the differences between natural stones like Granite and Quartz composite visit stonemasters.co.uk

If you are based in UK they can also template, cut and fit them for you.

Worth a visit!

answered by Guest | 02-27-2010 at 02:38 PM

Okite Countertops Price?
Did you ever find the answer to your question? I'm also wondering how much these countertops cost.

answered by FlaKNMB | 08-15-2010 at 11:54 AM

cezanne
My kitchen is large with counter 16' total length (~2' W) in 'L' shape plus a 3'x7' center island. Okite in 2005 installed was $4,500 total. Absolutely love it! Had Corian with bullnose edge (got bored and dull looking) in first house, looked at granite for our second, and decided on the Okite Verde something with flat sides. White color w/greyish green veins). Looks faux carrera marble, but not quite as bright white as carrera. That was way to pricey! Do not feel like I settled. Very pretty and easy maintenance. It is cool to the touch like granite but no sealers needed. Timeless looking and if I had to move again first thing I would do would be to replace the counter tops with the Okite! Love, love, love my kitchen because of the countertop!

answered by Guest | 10-14-2010 at 10:02 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.