Hair Color Trends For Fall And Winter 2013?

I want to change my hair color this fall and I would like to know what are the color trends for this fall and winter 2013. Now my hair is long and blond so I can change it to any color but I dyed it a lot lately and this time I want to follow the trends for this winter 2013 with a good hair color. I don't care if I have to change only one part of my hair or all of it, I really want to have a new style and start this 2013 with a new color. All the people told me that I have to stop changing my hair but this time I will do it to follow the hair color trends for this fall and winter, and because I want it!!! Thanks!!!

asked by Madeline in Hair | 2126 views | 12-07-2012 at 07:02 PM

Well, it's not good to change all the time your color but I understand that you want to follow the trends for this fall and winter 2013, so don't worry, you are not the only one.
The ombre hair is still very popular but in this 2013 it's in reverse. The blonde or light color is in the root and the darker color is in the bottom, and of course you can still use it the other way but if you want to follow the hair trends this fall 2013 you should bet for this new style.
Also you can mix more than one color like red with green and parts of yellow. This type is perfect if you have blond, long hair and you can do a long streak of color, only in the ends or, if you are brave, you can just dye your whole head using an intense color. Also a lot of people is using blond hair and the dark color is expected to rise this fall and winter. I hope I've helped you and I'm sure you will start this winter with a great new look!!

answered by Andrea | 12-07-2012 at 07:05 PM

Erase those painful skin tags
I love the color trends for this fall and winter, they are really nice. I'm blonde and I will dye my hair with pink in the bottom because I think it looks beautiful. Thanks for the information.

answered by RereGooxy | 12-10-2012 at 11:50 PM

latest hair colour winter 2013
I want to change my hair color . My hair is long and I dyed it chocolate brown . Now I want to change it to a new color I recommend brown & red or brown & blonde. I would like to know which is more beautiful and fashionable and also I want to cut it a bit . I didn't die my hair much I used to highlight it.

answered by layal | 01-10-2013 at 11:56 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.