Van Halen Tour 2012 USA & UK Dates?

I've heard that the famous rock band Van Halen has confirmed the USA & UK dates for their 2012 tour but I can't find the dates that are supposed to have been announced recently. I want to buy my ticket as soon as possible so I need to know where to find the USA & UK dates for the 2012 Van Halen tour, if I can't get my ticket on time I'd go crazy as I've waited for a long to see them live.
It doesn't matter in what country they play, I want to be there. Does anyone know where can I find the USA & UK dates for the 2012 Van Halen tour?

asked by Alice in Music | 4433 views | 12-27-2011 at 11:20 PM

I'm very excited for the Van Halen tour too, they're going to get together again after a long time. And I live in the UK and it will be awesome to see them, I hope they play in Wimbledon. They guys from the USA will be lucky to have them too.
I think here they give some info about the 2012 tour in the USA and the UK dates but they're supposed to be showed in their official website as well. The 2012 tour will be amazing for Van Halen fans who are impatiently waiting to see them.

ibtimes.com/articles/273094/20111227/van-halen-2012-tour-dates-announced-5.htm.

According to the article, the Van Halen tour 2012 USA & UK dates will be available on their site.

answered by Tessa | 12-27-2011 at 11:24 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.