Rapper Slim Dunkin Death?

I heard this rumor about rapper Slim Dunkin's death, he was about to make a video and got shot in his own studio in circumstances which are not clear. I heard he is a problematic rapper and usually gets into trouble but these news are shocking to me as I never imagined Slim Dunkin could face death at this age. Does anyone know if the death of rapper Slim Dunkin is just a rumor and he's in recovering in hospital from the shot in his chest or is it true that he passed away after the incident?

asked by Brady in Music | 2248 views | 12-18-2011 at 04:33 AM

Police confirmed the death of rapper Slim Dunkin. He was shot in the chest after an argument he got involved in, although the shooter remains unknown. His death is as recent as shocking, but it's not surprising to me the fact that a rapper gets shot, especially Slim Dunkin. The rap scene is full of crime and violence, that's why it's no big thing finding out that another rapper's death has occurred, Slim Dunkin is said to have been a conflictive man and he used to get involved in a lot of violent arguments.

answered by Ashton | 12-18-2011 at 04:35 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.