World Cup 2010 Predictions: Winner?

I was checking out the World Cup 2010 South Africa Predictions to read about the possible winner of the cup. And most agree Brazil could be the winner.
But in this world cup they're not looking so good. The predictions so far are the same.

World cups are chaotic and it's the "history of obvious underdogs". Obvious underdogs are the usual teams that always win (Brazil, Germany, Argentina) who are not doing so well prior to the competition. This year I think the predictions should be more focused to an African team winning the 2010 world cup.

Who will win the 2010 World Cup?

asked by Kane in Soccer | 3613 views | 06-08-2010 at 03:05 PM

In the eighteen word cups held, only seven nations have won the title. Brazil is the most successful World Cup team, having won the tournament five times.

As the 2nd highest ranked side in the world according to FIFA, it should come as no surprise that Brazil are favorites to lift the World Cup in 2010. Indeed, until the draw was made for the group stages Brazil were in fact joint favorites along with Spain.
So my prediction is Brazil is going to be the winner of the 2010 World Cup.

The current World Champions, Italy, follows with four titles, while Germany holds three.

answered by Alvin | 06-08-2010 at 03:09 PM

winner will be definitely one of the following:

1. Spain
2. Argentina
3. Portugal
4. Italy

England doesn't have a chance. They have always played boring football at the world cup.

answered by Damon | 06-10-2010 at 05:32 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.