How Can I Make My Hair Grow Faster?

My hair doesn’t get any longer and it takes super long to grow. Is there a secret way to make it grow fast?
How do you make your hair grow faster and longer?

asked by Mia in Hair | 7859 views | 07-24-2009 at 11:16 PM

There are several ways that you can help your hair grow faster. The way to make it grow faster is to keep it healthy.

1. get it trimmed every 6-8 weeks.
2. take prenatal or hair, skin, & nail pills.
3. if you use heat on your hair use a heat protector.
4. use a deep conditioner once a week if your hair is dry.

Brush your hair a few times daily. If you can keep your healthy and looking good and clean then you have a good chance of your hair growing faster.

answered by Oma | 07-24-2009 at 11:18 PM

There are several shampoos and things that say that it can help your hair grow faster. Try using some of the name brand top shampoos and things on your hair.
Get regular trims. If you are striving for longer hair, see your hairdresser at least every ten to twelve weeks to have one quarter to one half inch trimmed. This will get rid of any budding split ends while, at the same time, allowing for growth.

Also try a multi-vitamin! I recommend phytophanere hair and nails pills, you can buy them at amazon or sephora online.

answered by Aaron | 07-24-2009 at 11:21 PM

Actually, trmming the BOTTOM of your hair has nothing to do with how fast it grows from the TOP.

Don't go broke trying to get long hair...And really, making it shorter to make it longer, seriously, does that sound right? Not to mention, some people don't even get split ends! I don't and I get my hair cut every, like 3 months! But I do use professional products...BUT they do not make my hair grow...Just good to use. But I am a professional, so I get those "at cost"...Or maybe I don't go broke getting often cuts, but I sure would with buying the how much the salons up the price, products! And really, Pantene is a very nice shampoo. Not to mention, little known fact...Many professional name brands have an "unprofessional", can be bought at Walmart line as well, that honestly, is just as good...Still not going to make your hair grow, but obviously, it is a good idea to use good products.

Yeah it has to do with "keeping it healthy" but moreso, keeping YOU healthy...YOUR insides...Not the OUTSIDE of your hair. You can throw anything you want on top your head, not going to do a thing with growing...But what you put inside your body, yep, that matters!

But really, we all have hair that grows at different speeds...Mainly, you're either born with it able to grow fast or not.

You can try those hair skin and nails pills though...If anything works, I hear it's that...So that was good advice, but all the rest, nope.

answered by Guest | 11-18-2009 at 11:35 PM

P.S It is wise to limit the products you put on your hair...So if you don't need moose...Cut it out of your routine. Hairspray, unless absolutely needed, lose it! And btw, IF needed, use the pump one, not the aerosol. All that stuff will destroy your hair, the more you add, the worse it'll be...And it certainly will NOT be growing then!

And there's nothing I hate more than hearing that someone uses hairspray to tame frizz...There are smoothers for that! So IF you do that, a nice serum, way better and non damaging!

answered by Guest | 11-18-2009 at 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia View Post
My hair doesn’t get any longer and it takes super long to grow. Is there a secret way to make it grow fast?
How do you make your hair grow faster and longer?
All you have to do is keep your hair healthy. But if you really want to have your hair long try hair extensions.

answered by Guest | 08-07-2011 at 11:14 PM

If you want your hair to grow faster take some vitamin E.. it will really help you to grow your hair faster.

answered by gloriacollins | 08-16-2011 at 05:33 AM

I tried the vitamin E thing and it really worked, my hair is growing twice as fast as before and it's actually better.

answered by gloriacollins | 08-16-2011 at 05:34 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.