Yummy Tummy Reviews?

I want to buy it but first I want to know how versitile the Yummie Tummie tank is. Are there any interesting Yummy Tummy Reviews? I could not find one real review of it yet.

asked by Bear in Fashion & Accessories | 4137 views | 09-11-2009 at 10:54 PM

"The most comfortable style" is the Yummie Tummie Tank! In a recent feature about body shapers the Los Angeles Times gave Yummie Tummie this amazing review. They tested over five types of sucking and tightening products and liked Yummie Tummie most of all. The benefits of wearing Yummie Tummie is having a tightened, no back fat desired look without discomfort. The tank is ideal because it will keep you cooler than the bodysuits in the summer heat. Los Angeles Times raves the "Yummie Tummie will give you enough confidence to last through Labor Day". So for your Independence Day barbeque look towards the Yummie Tummie Tank to minimize, suck, tighten your back fat and love handles.

answered by Mama | 09-11-2009 at 10:54 PM

I'm in a love-hate relationship with my Yummie Tummie tank. On the one hand, it really does what it says. It slims down my post-baby muffin top like nothing else I've tried. (I've tried the Assets line from Spanx sold at Target and other various shells and camisols.) I can confidently wear clothes I would otherwise skip and it is a lot more convenient than hiking up my Assets every time I went to the bathroom. On the other hand, I find the construction shoddy. The seams that connect the mid-section panel and the top and bottom of the tank are great. But the seams on the 100% cottom sections tear so easily that I was surprised not to have read about it somewhere before. I've had mine for a few months now and have had to patch several tears and will have to do so again soon. The other thing I dislike about it is that it does roll up. It promises to stay put under your clothes, but when I wear it, the panel travels up until the cotton part stops at the muffin top. I remedy this by tucking it in my pants, but that defeats the purpose of manufacturing it like a regular tank for layering. So overall I would recommend this only because nothing works better for me. If I find something better, I'm moving on.

answered by Teresa | 09-11-2009 at 10:55 PM

The Yummie Tummie tank top looks like a normal tank top on the top and bottom but the center part is a microfiber panel that is supposed to smooth your rolly poly bits. This idea is really good because you can layer the tank under tees or tops and nobody will know you are wearing a girdle that isn't really a girdle. I got the Strappy T tank* and it is very comfortable and it does smooth the lumps and bumps and is way more comfortable than Spanx. This is definitely good. I wouldn't say it will make you appear thin if you are fat but it does smooth things out so your clothes fit a little better.
My only problem with the Yummie Tummie is the seam where the microfiber meets the normal fabric of the tank at the chest. If you are an A or B cup, this might not be a problem. I am an E and the seam is right in an annoying place and is visible! I drew a gray line on the photo where the seam is. I think the seam should be 2 inches lower and this would be PERFECT! The effects of the Yummie Tummie were not "dramatic" but worth it. I am wearing it. I will, of course, ask everyone I see in the next few days to look at my chest and see if they see the seam. Good times ahead!

answered by Vas | 09-11-2009 at 10:55 PM

comment