Free Printable Pumpkin Stencils?

Hey guys, as you guys know Halloween is coming up. I need some cartoon characters' printable pumpkin stencils, i have searched a bit, but have had no luck. Please send a link of some good ones.
Every year my boyfriend and I always carve a pumpkin each. We like the patterns to be fun and unique.
I noticed some websites charge you to give you the stencils, I'm not interested in those, I want them for free in pdf so I can print them. Any help?

asked by Weston in Holidays | 4170 views | 10-26-2010 at 10:48 PM

These printable pumpkin stencils from Disney are very good.

http://family.go.com/disney/pkg-disney-parties-and-holidays/pkg-pumpkin-templates/

There are stencils of Jack Skellington, Mickey Mouse and Winnie the Pooh among others.

Since you're looking for cartoon pumpkin stencils you could use children coloring books for free patterns. Find a coloring book for young children and when you find a design you like, you can use a copy machine to enlarge the image if needed then print the design. Place the paper on your pumpkin and use a nail to poke holes all around the outline of the design - these will be your carving line guides.

When your design is "traced" onto the pumpkin, simply carve along the dotted lines.

While you can muddle through some of the simpler designs with serrated knives, tablespoons and a small nail, you'll be well served investing in some pumpkin carving tools if you plan on attempting some of the more detailed designs. Pumpkin carving sets are quite easy to find at the right time of year at your local Walmart-type store, home and garden store or even on-line.

answered by Irish | 10-26-2010 at 10:49 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.