Coopers Beach Southampton New York Pictures?

Coopers Beach in Southampton New York grabbed the best beach billing in the rankings compiled by the man appropriately dubbed Dr. Beach.
I've never seen pictures of Coopers Beach.

The 500-foot-long ocean beach—the village’s premier sandy spot—has been a perennial contender, but this year marks the first that a New York beach tops the list.

I would like to visit Coopers Beach in Southampton New York, where can I see some pictures of it?

asked by Travis in Places of the World | 5625 views | 05-28-2010 at 05:52 PM

Southhampton’s Coopers Beach, is located in the village in Suffolk County, New York. Known for its serene and crisp blue water with gorgeous white sand, it was chosen by Dr. Beach as one of the best beach in the United States. The main reason is its accessibility due to its close proximity to the apple city, New York City, but still maintains its tranquility which could be a safe haven to those who are trying to escape the buzz ling big city.

It was considered as America’s best beach and a perfect retreat to the busy streets of the city.

Coopers Beach garnered particular praise for being shielded from cold Labrador currents, having hundreds of yards of “grainy white quartz sand,” plentiful dunes covered by American beach grass and ease of access, as well as a concession stand serving lunch and beverages.

However, unless you ride your bike to the beach, prepare to pay $40 to park your car at Coopers Beach.

These are some pictures of Coopers Beach in Southampton New York.

Coopers Beach Southampton

Coopers Beach New York

Coopers Beach Southampton New York 2

answered by Star | 05-28-2010 at 06:00 PM

Photo with rainbow and following photo with trees are in NEW ZEALAND, NOT SOUTHAMPTON.

They are just outside our window at the moment.

Might like to credit them properly.

answered by Guest | 10-31-2010 at 02:36 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.