Michelle Obama Eye Roll Youtube Video?

A friend told me that there is a video on Youtube about Michelle Obama rolling her eyes. I don't know why she did this, but maybe it was just a coincidence and everybody is talking about this. I would like to watch the video on Youtube so I will know for sure if Michelle Obama is really rolling her eyes. It must be really hard to be the First Lady, because all the time they are talking about you and criticizing your husband, so I think that maybe this was just a joke and someone made a big deal from it. Can you show me the Youtube video of Michelle Obama rolling her eyes?

asked by Danica in Internet | 15647 views | 01-23-2013 at 02:28 PM

In this Youtube video you will see that Michelle Obama seems to be irritated by Speaker of the House John Boehner at the Inauguration Day luncheon yesterday. John made a comment to President Barack Obama and you can see Michelle rolling her eyes and looking away.
I don't think this is a big thing, because according to Larry Wenig, a lip reading expert, Boehner made a joke about whether the president had enjoyed a cigarette. Michelle's reaction is not so unusual if you think how many times we do this when someone tell us a joke. In the next Youtube video you will see how Ms. Obama is rolling her eyes:

I know that if you watch this Youtube video you may think that she was rolling her eyes because she didn't like what John said, but for me she knew it was a joke.

answered by Liana | 01-23-2013 at 02:31 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.