Is Lady Gaga Dead?

I heard a rumour that lady gaga is dead is it true or is it just a rumor?
I know previously people said she was dead but it was all a lie. The web has a tendency to kill people.
Is lady gaga really dead, if so how did she die?
I like Lady Gaga, I hope she's alive.

asked by Korisha in Celebrity | 8149 views | 11-17-2009 at 01:12 AM

Man! Why do people have such dumb friends on facebook?
Anyway, no. Lady Gaga is not dead.
It's just another rumor like the one with Eminem dying in a car crash, which seems to happen nearly three times a week.
If she was dead it would have been on tv not from some interweb rumor.

answered by Wand | 11-17-2009 at 01:13 AM

No Its True
She is dead. The found her outside a Starbucks seizing out. Said it was a OD from oxycotin or something. The Robert Pattinson thing was a lie though. He's in L.A.

answered by Guest | 11-17-2009 at 01:55 AM

She is...
it already made the new here in NY.... she is dead, but that robert thing is a lie

answered by Guest | 11-17-2009 at 02:07 AM

She's dead.

answered by Guest | 11-17-2009 at 02:16 AM

she is not dead. that is just a lie if she was dead it would be on the news by now gosh. you would be amazed how people could hate her so much to say that kind of stuff..........by the way if you tipe in is lady gaga dead you keep on clicking on all of them then it has a big pic of her then they show the comments. the 2nd one is her and say"'I am not dead." belive me people who really like her don't belive them. the people who don't like do what you want but you are going to be wrong!

answered by caliyah | 12-25-2009 at 03:53 AM

Duh shes not
If Lady Ga Ga died, then it would be on Insider, or in People magazine. But it is not. she did not die

answered by LadyGaGa | 01-31-2010 at 07:55 PM

i dont think she did die, and you should never listen to silly rumors like that.
she's on her tour so i doubt it :L

answered by Guest | 04-27-2010 at 04:42 PM

The day that Lady Gaga is really dead the world will stop. Every single newspaper will forget about the war and any other important world event and will only talk about Lady Gaga's death.

answered by Guest | 09-05-2011 at 02:42 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.