Jennifer Elia Bio?

Chastity Bono, revealed that his girlfriend Jennifer Elia, has been completely supportive during his process of becoming a man.
Who is this girl Jennifer Elia and what's her background? I've never seen her before but on the radio they say it is a beautiful kind girl.
Does she have a bio?

asked by Ralph in Celebrity | 7725 views | 10-30-2009 at 11:50 PM

Jennifer Elia is not from the celebrity world, she's just a simple girl who supports Chaz.
She is a kind girl who loves Chastity and the two have been together for some time now.

Chaz Bono says his gender reassignment surgery allows the two to physically have what they've always had emotionally: a real relationship.

It's really nobody's business what Chaz Bono decides to do with his gender. But, I have to say, I think it takes a great deal of courage to do what he's doing with so much public scrutiny.

answered by Dollaer | 10-30-2009 at 11:55 PM

HELLO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
Chastity Bono, revealed that his girlfriend Jennifer Elia, has been completely supportive during his process of becoming a man. Who is this girl Jennifer Elia and what's her background? Does she have a bio?
Is Jenny an actress? I haven't heard of her before. Any info? I don't really want to Google it.

answered by Guest | 08-22-2011 at 08:42 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.