Is Selena Gomez Pregnant?

I just saw some pictures on the Internet where Selena Gomez has a bump. The pictures were published in a popular gossip website that said she was maybe pregnant, they weren't confirming it buy they said Selena could be possibly pregnant.
How so? Selena is not dating anyone now. If she is pregnant, who is the father of the baby?
Could the pictures just be photoshopped?

asked by Kylie in Celebrity | 10966 views | 01-23-2010 at 04:09 AM

Selena Gomez is not pregnant.
She is too young, the pregnancy is probably another rumor like miley was pregnant. She hasn't publicly said so though.
And Selena Gomez doesn't look like pregnant, she's so thin.
And think a bit about it, if Selena Gomez was pregnant it would be all over the news and she would probably get kicked out of disney. Selena wouldn't be that dumb to do something like that at this point in her career.
Selena is a smart girl and would never do something like that at such a young age. It's just a rumor.

answered by Alexa | 01-23-2010 at 04:13 AM

why does she have a bay bee when she's not dating anyone!
That's just stupid!

answered by Guest | 05-26-2010 at 03:08 PM

Selena is not pregnant! she is WAY to smart for that. And plus selena wears a purity ring.

answered by gojowo | 11-16-2010 at 01:46 AM

If she was pregnant she wouldn't be on Disney, she would be sick all the time (morning sickness), and she would have confirmed it. People are bored with Selena Gomez on the headlines so they decided to create one ''Selena Gomez is PREGNANT!!" come on get a life.

answered by Guest | 01-20-2011 at 04:23 PM

She's not pregnant right now. But have you seen her photos with Justin? I think we'll have news about her pregnancy pretty soon.

answered by Guest | 07-10-2011 at 05:58 PM

I saw one of her photos recently and she had some sort of baby bump.
So I suspect that she is pregnant now and she doesn't want to tell anybody since it's going to create a big scandal.

answered by Guest | 07-11-2011 at 02:21 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.