Facebook Virus: This Is Without Doubt The Sexiest Video Ever :P P P

There is a new Facebook virus that is spamming people everywhere.

It says something like Candid Camera Prank! [HQ] This Is Without Doubt The Sexiest Video Ever! :P :P :P
It shows a picture of a girl on the stairs, if you click it you download the Facebook virus and your computer gets infected. Then you spam your friend with useless links.

Clicking on the "Candid Camera Prank! [HQ] This Is Without Doubt The Sexiest Video Ever! :P :P :P" video actually redirects you to some oooas_wqqa Facebook app. This is a spam app, if you install the app, it will automatically posts a wall message to your friends.
Unfortunately I clicked and got infected.

How can I delete the virus from my computer?

asked by Angelina in Internet | 5176 views | 05-15-2010 at 03:41 PM

I'm another victim of the "This Is Without Doubt The Sexiest Video Ever :P :P :P" facebook virus.

A few minutes back I was sitting with my friend and I clicked on the video link without waiting for a second. Actually the image over the video would make every man click on the link without giving the second thought.

Don't click the spam link, it will download a virus.

If you happen to click the virus link on Facebook the app will ask for permissions, you should choose “don’t allow.”

I think when you click the "This Is Without Doubt The Sexiest Video Ever :P :P :P" link, the application automatically sends the copy of the link “Candid Camera Prank” to all the friends of the victim, and that’s how it is spreading on all the users walls.

To fix this you should remove the malicious file from your computer and do this.
Enter application settings on Facebook and look for Winamp or K-media. Firstly edit settings and go to additional permissions and uncheck the box. Afterwards, delete the application. You may want to go thorough your friends list and delete it, or tell them to get rid of it from their wall.

answered by Jenny | 05-15-2010 at 03:51 PM

I am one of the victims of this spam virus.
Luckily my son was able to get rid of it, I did have to apologize to all my friends on Facebook though for sending them spam links.

answered by Theodore | 05-15-2010 at 10:52 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.