Thanksgiving Greetings, Sayings & Wishes?

Thanksgiving lends itself to reflection on the things for which one is most grateful. I need some good Thanksgiving saying and wishes. Every year I make this cute cards with thoughtful sayings and wishes I give to the members of my family.
This years is no exception but I don't know what to write.

Please help me in writing in finding Thanksgiving sayings and wished for all gifts and greetings?

asked by Kyle in Holidays | 6138 views | 11-25-2010 at 09:53 PM

Here is a selection of great Thanksgiving quotes. During Thanksgiving, you can make lots of use with these quotes, like adding them to a Thanksgiving greeting, etc.

"Gratitude is a quality similar to electricity: it must be produced and discharged and used up in order to exist at all."—William Faulkner

"He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has."—Epictetus

"Best of all is it to preserve everything in a pure, still heart, and let there be for every pulse a thanksgiving, and for every breath a song." -Konrad von Gesner

Some thanksgiving sayings:

- If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice. -Meister Eckhart
- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. -John Fitzgerald Kennedy
- Nothing purchased can come close to the renewed sense of gratitude for having family and friends. -Courtland Milloy

answered by Jocelyn | 11-25-2010 at 09:55 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.