50 Cent Weight Loss Mediatakeout Pictures?

Have you seen 50 Cent weight loss pictures? They're scary. They were first published by a website named Mediatakeout.
50 Cent looks so terribly skinny, he lost a ton of weight.
Did you see the pictures? Is there something wrong with 50 Cent? Is he sick, does he have a disease we don't know about?
I've never seen that man so skinny in my life, his weight loss is impressive.

At first I thought the photos were Photoshopped and fake but Mediatakeout says the pictures are real.

asked by Cole in Music | 19825 views | 05-26-2010 at 11:49 PM

50 Cent is not sick and there's nothing wrong with him.
He lost weight on purpose for his next movie. 50 Cent is really serious about becoming an actor.

50 Cent dropped 54 lbs. to play a football player with cancer in the upcoming movie Things Fall Apart, basically starving himself on a liquid diet.

He has lost a huge amount of weight, but itís not just the weight that has changed about him, he has become a whole different human being. In a recent interview he was talking in a very casual and humorous manner.
These are the pictures of 50 Cent's weight loss.

50 Cent Weight Loss

50 Cent Weight Loss2

These pictures are so impressive, I couldn't believe it was him at first.

Other sites claim that 50 Cent drank some kind of icee concoction, with Thisis50.com quoting the artist, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, as saying: "I was starving."
But now that heís back on tour, 50 says: "I've been eating. I'll be back in shape in no time!"

Not much info goes into details about the plot of Things Fall Apart other than articles like this one in Variety, which bespeak of the newfound passion 50 Cent has for acting, and his obvious dedication to the craft.

50's weight lost from 214 pounds to 160, and he also lost pretty much all of his muscle tone. He relied on a three-hour walks on the treadmill to drop the pounds too. And apparently his social life has transformed, too: co-stars say he hasn't been drinking or partying at all while working on the film.

answered by Rod | 05-26-2010 at 11:56 PM

50 Cent has lost an incredible amount of weight. He should be careful because you can get really sick when you lose so much weight without a doctor's supervision.
I hope he's OK.

50 Cent reportedly dropped down to 160 pounds from 214, while also losing 6 inches from his waist.

Just look at the before and after photos:

50 Cent Weight Loss before after50 Cent Weight before after

There is one more picture at Mediatakeout where he is looking backwards, its so impressive, he looks in such a bad shape.

answered by Lauren | 05-27-2010 at 04:24 AM

50 Cent has definitely achieved a look that resembles a cancer patient.

Directed by Mario Van Peebles, "Things Fall Apart" was filmed in Michigan earlier this year and is due in theaters in 2011. In it, 50 Cent stars as a promising college football player who is diagnosed with cancer. It also stars Ray Liotta as a doctor. 50 Cent co-wrote the screenplay with Brian A. Miller.

answered by Guest | 05-27-2010 at 03:51 PM

These shocking pictures were taken from the film set of Things Fall Apart and he posted them on Twitter.

Fifty said he had underwent the regimen in order to give the film's character an air of authenticity.

And this isn't the first time 50 Cent dropped weight for a movie. After being involved in a steroid controversy in 2008, 50 dropped some pounds too for a role in the movie Microwave Park.

answered by Diego | 05-27-2010 at 11:27 PM

wow 50 Cent looks terrible

answered by Guest | 05-28-2010 at 03:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
wow 50 Cent looks terrible
I agree with you, he really looks terrible. I think 50 Cent has taken acting very seriously, but I still doubt how he achieved this. I wonder which weight loss program he used to lose so much of weight. Losing weight is not an easy thing to do, only good weight loss programs can help us.

answered by Brenden | 01-14-2011 at 05:31 AM

From 214 pounds to 160, that is such a big amount of weight lost. Yes I think that also, he looks terrible. But he did it with a purpose, for his acting career.

answered by rmorrison100 | 03-09-2011 at 06:14 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.