Jett Travolta Autism & Cause Of Death?

Jett Travolta was part of a huge scandal and controversy when he died.
Jett Travolta is John Travolta's son and some claim he had autism. Did Jett Travolta really have autism?
What was Jett Travolta's cause of death. That was never clear to me.
What do you think? There were also rumors of Kawasaki syndrome but that rarely affects children above age 8.

I keep thinking Jett Travolta's death was tragic and could have been prevented.
Scientology doesn't recognize autism as a disease. I think Scientology cause Jett Travolta's death?

asked by Again in Celebrity | 1890 views | 05-19-2010 at 05:30 PM

Jett Travolta's autopsy showed that the cause of death was a seizure.

John Travolta is part of the scientology church and according to the rules of that religion, Autism is not a "disease". Any "psychological" disorder is not acknowledged. That is why the people that follow this "religion" are so against ANY medications that could help people who have any "psychological" diseases/disorders.

Jet Travolta was 16 when he was found dead after hitting his head on a bathtub in the Travoltas' suite at an exclusive resort.

Jett Travolta had a history of seizures and other medical problems, including complications resulting from a strange disease, a rare lymph-node disorder that he suffered as a young child.

Travolta and Preston said that their son, who appeared confused or unsure of his surroundings in public, had suffered as a young child from Kawasaki disease, brought on by chemicals used to clean their carpets.

They also said that he had a history of seizures which some doctors said could have been the product of brain damage as a result of Kawasaki, a treatable disease characterised by high fever, skin rash and swelling of the lymph nodes that usually affects children under five.

The cause of death was made public and everyone criticized the Travoltas for not providing proper care to their son Jett Travolta.

Is he had autism he needed special attention, but his parents decided he didn't have anything.
Jett Travolta's death was caused by incompetence from his parents.

answered by Amelia | 05-19-2010 at 05:36 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.