Montel Williams Prescription?

I heard Montel Williams was on the road today with the "Help is Here Express." It's basically a big bus touring the country to help people who can't afford their prescription drugs. Is Montel Williams sick? What disease does he have?

asked by Heather in Diseases & Conditions | 5518 views | 08-04-2009 at 10:45 PM

Montel Williams was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis 9 years ago and medication is a vital part of his treatment. "Let me tell you something. I stand before you today and am capable of doing the job that I do everyday because I take about 2,500 dollars worth of medication a month every month."
Montel had tears in his eyes as he explained that many people aren't as fortunate as he is.

He's a cool guy and I like what he does.

answered by Daphne | 08-04-2009 at 10:51 PM

Montel Williams is a national spokesman of the Partnership for Prescription Assistance (PPA), a patient-assistance program clearinghouse that helps low-income patients apply for free or reduced-priced prescription drugs.
Williams was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 1999 and now heads the Montel Williams MS Foundation. He uses marijuana to ease the pain of his disease and is an advocate of medical marijuana.

answered by Delory | 08-04-2009 at 10:52 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.