Victoria Azarenka Faints & Collapses Video?

Victoria Azarenka retired from her second round match at the U.S. Open 2010 after fainting and collapsing in the middle of the game.
Where can I see the video of Victoria Azarenka fainting in the court?
Medical staff were quickly onto the scene, applying a towel over Azarenka and shielding her from the sun with an umbrella.
What happened to her? Was it because of the extreme heat or was it because she didn't have any food before the match?

asked by Communication in Tennis | 3725 views | 09-01-2010 at 10:36 PM

Victoria Azarenka slumped to the ground while trailing Argentina's Gisela Dulko 5-1 on the Grandstand court and was taken off court in a wheelchair and treated in hospital where she was diagnosed with a mild concussion.
Victoria Azarenka had a problem before the match. She said, "I was warming up in the gym prior to my match against Gisela Dulko when I fell while running a sprint. I fell forward and hit my arm and head."
Victoria Azarenka slumped to the ground while trailing Argentina's Gisela Dulko 5-1 on the Grandstand court.

This is the video of Victoria Azarenka's collapse at the US Open 2010.

Victoria Azarenka, who lives in Scottsdale, Arizona, quit a fourth- round match against Serena Williams on a hot day at the 2009 Australian Open because of dizziness and illness. She dropped out of a semifinal match last week at the Rogers Cup in Montreal because of a left foot blister.

answered by Palm | 09-01-2010 at 10:37 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.