Del Potro vs Blake Video?

So James Blake played a really complete match vs Del Potro last night, and I was surprised that he was defeated by Del Potro. It was a tough match.
At some point I went to sleep and didn't finish to watch the entire match, I was too tired. So I'm searching the web for results. What was the final score of the Del Potro vs Blake game?
Del Potro even won with a wrist injury! I will watch the game once I get home from work. Is there a video of the end of the match? I always like to watch the last played point.

asked by Thomas in Tennis | 3407 views | 01-20-2010 at 02:08 PM

Hell of a match! It lasted 257 minutes. Which equals to what, about 4 hrs 28 minutes?
Del Potro played a good match but not to his best. There were some unforced errors.
Blake probably played the best he could and he played smart as always but it was not enough.

I feel sorry for Blake.
Results - the final score was:

Del Potro prevailed after an epic struggle, 6-4, 6-7 (3/7), 5-7, 6-3, 10-8 in four hours 17 minutes on Hisense Arena.

I couldn't find a video of the last point. But ESPN show that part like a thousand times so you'll have to wait until you get home.

answered by Ruppert | 01-20-2010 at 02:13 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.