Faith Kroll Video?

Faith Kroll climbed on stage in front of about 100 Northwestern University students and demonstrated the use of the motorized adult toy at a recent class.

I'm sure one of the students took a video of Faith Kroll and her demo.
The university's president had issued a statement saying he was disappointed by what happened.

I say it's just a matter of day until the video of Faith Kroll is leaked to the web.
What is your opinion? Is it OK to teach about this stuff?

asked by Jasper in Controversy | 8565 views | 03-04-2011 at 05:13 PM

Although students who witnessed the incident were told repeatedly what was about to happen would be graphic, I consider it inappropriate and the university authorities should take the blame.
They were the ones that held the optional after-class presentation where the students observed Faith Kroll do her thing.

Faith Kroll has defended his decision, saying 'that is what I get paid for'.
I also think the video has already been leaked, nothing escapes the internet these days.

answered by Dallas | 03-04-2011 at 05:15 PM

I'm sure the video has already been uploaded to some shady site of the web.
All the students were warned before Faith Kroll and her boyfriend gave the demo. They knew exactly what they were about to see, I don't understand why some of them are complaining now.

answered by Guest | 03-04-2011 at 07:57 PM

If the video was leaked to the web, I think Northwestern University made sure it's nowhere to be found.
The professor in charge of the class said he won't make the same decision again, and he is going to give those who disapprove of what he did an "F" for their arguments. Hilarious.

answered by Guest | 03-06-2011 at 02:10 AM

comment