Nevada Unemployment Extension 2010?

I have been unemployed since last year.
I just hate it. I just stay at home not doing anything, while all my friends and family have a job or go to school, get to meet new people, and just have a normal life.
If the Nevada Unemployment Extension wont pass, my benefits will end in august 2010. I'm getting the state minimum weekly benefits. if it extends i will get the benefit a bit longer.

I just hope it passes, anything that helps would be great.

asked by Vincent in Politics | 3251 views | 07-18-2010 at 07:57 PM

The Unemployment Extension 2010 Bill will have the 60th vote needed to pass on Tuesday, July 20 2010, according to CBS News. The West Virgina seat vacated by the passing of Senator Robert Byrd has been filled by appointed Senator Carte Goodwin.
The extension bill is critically needed by the unemployed of this nation. I understand you, not having a job sucks.
My brother is in your situation and he can't even get a job at a restaurant or a grocery store, everyone is laying off, not hiring.

The Nevada Unemployment Extension has been at a stalemate in the Senate for too long. Each time it has come up for a vote an obstacle is put in its way. The Senate could not put their differences aside and pass this bill for the individual Americans in dire need of these benefits.
Let's hope everything goes alright Tuesday.

answered by Clever | 07-18-2010 at 07:57 PM

I have been on unemployment forever it seems. When we lost our extensions, I was not prepared. I have a family and animals that need to eat. We had just bought our house the month before I lost my job. So far I have been able to keep it but it is really hard to tell them that the check is in the mail, so to speak. I really hope we get them soon. I would hate to end up out on the streets because of this. There are very few jobs where I live. And to top it all of my wife moved out the week we lost the payments.

answered by Guest | 08-01-2010 at 03:05 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.