Haleigh Cummings Missing Case Update & Latest News?

The Haleigh Cummings missing case was very talked about last year.
Haleigh Cummings disappeared at age 5 on February 10, 2009. She's been missing since then but the latest news I heard say that a new tip has reopened the search for her in Putnam County, Florida.

Several of Haleigh Cummings' relatives were reportedly brought to the sheriff's office earlier today and they were informed of the latest in the search. Officials said they would not release what was discussed.

Misty Croslin, now 18, was the last person to see little Haleigh alive.

Police initiated today’s search after someone offered new update on Haleigh, and there is rampant speculation Misty Croslin may have provided the tip.

Does is mean that there's a possibility Haleigh Cummings is going to be found alive?
I still have hopes that Haleigh Cummings is not dead.

asked by Washington in Law & Ethics | 3522 views | 04-13-2010 at 11:57 PM

New evidence related to her disappearance might be found along the St. Johns River, according to the tip. The Putnam County Sheriff's Office said they were acting on it but would not elaborate.

Haleigh Cummings has been missing for more than a year, and the investigation may be connected to Middle Tennessee.

A search is currently being conducted as the result of one of the many leads received thus far in this case. The area being searched is in the Satsuma area of Putnam County. The exact location is not being released at this time in an attempt to prevent unnecessary congestion from onlookers. Although various resources are being utilized to conduct this search, it is just one of many operations conducted during this investigation. Due to the sensitivity of this investigation, the name of the person providing the tip and the physical evidence alleged to be in this area, will not be released.

The last relative has been released of Haleigh Cummings from jail and charges of drug trafficking, but no Haleigh Cummings.

Misty Croslin, Haleigh's father's live-in girlfriend, called 911 and told investigators that the child was missing when she awoke and a back door propped open with the brick.

Authorities have tracked down thousands of leads and searched the rural area on foot, with dogs and via helicopter. They have also previously searched other parts of the St. Johns River with boats.

Croslin and Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, were arrested in January in a drug sting.

I watch Nancy Grace all the time and Haleigh's disappearance was a big deal on her show, now all of a sudden, NOTHING.

I don't think Haleigh Cummings will be found alive. Something just doesn't sound right about this. It's just too odd that someone would walk into the house and take her, knowing they wouldn't wake anyone up. The person could be close to the family, I suppose...having inside info.

answered by Ross | 04-14-2010 at 12:05 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.