Lone Star Texas School Shooting 2013?

I cannot believe that there was a shooting in Lone Star Texas school this 2013. I'm afraid to take my kids to school, because I don't know what can happen. I'm really scared, and I'm not the only one with this problem. We were really sad after the shooting in connecticut, and now we started this 2013 with other in Lone Star Texas school. I don't know if the government is doing anything or if they don't care. It's impossible to think that this shooting in Texas happened 1 month after the incident in Connecticut. Do you know about this shooting in Lone Star school this 2013?

asked by Lindsey in Internet | 15689 views | 01-23-2013 at 01:56 PM

It's really hard to understand that we had another shooting in Texas in 2013, this time in Lone Star School.
This problem started as an altercation between two individuals, both now in police custody and experienced gun wounds. A woman on the scene was hospitalized for a medical condition. According to different people, students were defenseless during the shooting and they said that public colleges should decide whether or not teachers and students can carry weapons on campus.
The Lone Start shooting in this Texas school is the nation's 5th school shooting in 2013.
Three people had been wounded and a person of interest has been detained.
I cannot believe this happened, we are having a lot of problems lately. I'm afraid also for my kids when they are at school. There were so many incidents in schools and colleges, that it's not a safe place anymore. I hope the government will do something to stop this shooting, and that this incident in Lone Star Texas school will be the last one this 2013.

answered by Viviana | 01-23-2013 at 01:57 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.